12Next >
109004 54 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31594 ft
United States

I just received my new Mavic the day before yesterday..and yesterday I bought the DJI Care Refresh plan.

I received an email with my DJI CARE info but when I went to confirm it on DJI support, it asks for a ACTIVATION code. This is the 3rd day with my drone and i'm worried.

Where would I find this? It is NOt in the Email.

2017-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not sure if it's S/N that's under where your battery goes.
2017-1-8
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
United States

Hallmark, I'm afraid you misread my post...  The email confirmed DJI knows the Aircraft S/N and Gimbal number since it is a newly purchased Mavic.

What I'm asking for is the ACTIVATION CODE that was supposed to be in the Email.
2017-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-8 11:56
Hallmark, I'm afraid you misread my post...  The email confirmed DJI knows the Aircraft S/N and Gimbal number since it is a newly purchased Mavic.

What I'm asking for is the ACTIVATION CODE that was supposed to be in the Email.

Sorry I don't think there is an activation code , once you start your Mavic it will be activated from time and date which is recorded in your aircraft and app,
You will have to register your Mavic in the app

2017-1-8
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
United States

I had purchased the DJI Care online from my PC with the LARGE monitor.

So i have to go back to my Phone to use the app... to then re-enter the MAVIC SN & info into the small phone screen? Wish there was another way!

Does this mean I have to start up the mavic and and remote-connected-with-the-phone, too?
2017-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-8 15:33
I had purchased the DJI Care online from my PC with the LARGE monitor.

So i have to go back to my Phone to use the app... to then re-enter the MAVIC SN & info into the small phone screen? Wish there was another way!

No once your connected to the app you can use whatever.
2017-1-8
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
United States

Ok, I don't see WHERE in the app to input the DJI Care info.  I looked all around the DJI GO app and even installed DJI Go 4 ,and can't find it there, either.  

The DJI store shows the purchase in the app.  

I ordered the Drone and DJI Care Refresh under the same email address/DJI store account - Doesn't that mean they already have me and my Drone's coverage registered/activated?

Or Does the fact the email already quotes my MAVIC SN# & Gimbal SN# mean the DJI Care is already "BIND"-ed to the MAVIC? (So i'm covered, right?)

I have searched the entire DJI forums and DJI site... and still can't find the answers.  I'm trying to make certain I'm covered, before the 48 hours are up.

2017-1-8
Use props
Fireboy2001
New

Canada

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-8 16:50
Ok, I don't see WHERE in the app to input the DJI Care info.  I looked all around the DJI GO app and even installed DJI Go 4 ,and can't find it there, either.  The DJI store shows the purchase in the app.  BTW...  I ordered the Drone and DJI Care Refresh under the same email address/DJI store account - Doesn't that mean they already have me and my Drone's coverage registered/activated?

Yes it is tagged to your account and your drone on that account.
2017-1-8
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
United States

I checked this page:    http://store.dji.com/warranty

and entering the Aircraft Serial Number & Gimbal Serial Number - it says:  "Sorry, the S/N you entered does not match the aircraft for the DJI Care plan you purchased."

Why is that?

Is there anyone HERE from DJI who can tell me why I'm not covered when I have an email that says I am?

BTW - This is the page that started me wondering about where to find my ACTIVATION CODE:

http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active

It requires you to enter an activation code.
2017-1-8
Use props
Wile E. Coyote
lvl.1
United States

ok, FINALLY reached support person...  those links are for ME!  She gave me a better link, for those of you who want to confirm your coverage:

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Thanks for all your help, guys.

2017-1-8
Use props
Martin F.
New
Flight distance : 95233 ft
France

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-8 17:39
ok, FINALLY reached support person...  those links are for ME!  She gave me a better link, for those of you who want to confirm your coverage:

The last page mentioned in the statement above leads to nothing.
The page still tells me "serial number has no DJI care record".

So once more the same problem - referred to DJI "DJ":

I only have a order number, since I bought the Mavic from the DJI Store.
I did not receive the 16 digit code for the care refresh, neither an invoice nor an receipt.
On DJI page to check the validation of the care refresh, mine is not validated, even if you tell further, the activation is done automatically, when bought as bundle on the DJI store.
I would ask you to deliver the mentioned documents, since I'm not able to achieve the registration.
And after many calls  and e-mails wich where not answered, the time frame of 48h is passed.
2017-2-1
Use props
StillnMotion
lvl.1
United States

Martin F. Posted at 2017-2-1 07:10
The last page mentioned in the statement above leads to nothing.
The page still tells me "serial number has no DJI care record".

I just tried registering mine too even with the chat support I'm lost.
2017-4-11
Use props
StillnMotion
lvl.1
United States

I'm lost too. Even with customer chat I'm not successful and they don't know what to do.
2017-4-11
Use props
acchopra
New
United States

I was in the same boat - but *I think* #8 at this DJI link (which is specific to a Mavic) - indicates the following:

If one purchases DJI care refresh with their product then activation of the service occurs automatically. If, however, one purchases DJI Care Refresh in a purchase transaction different than the transaction that resulted in the purchase of one's physical product (i.e. Drone) - THEN activation should be performed manually (linking an activation code to the S/N of the physical product)

It would be great of a DJI representative would confirm my interpretation is either correct or incorrect.

2017-4-28
Use props
guillespark
New
Spain

Has anyone confirmed that the activation of the care refresh activates automatically when purchased with the drone, then? I have the exact same problem trying to activate mine...
2017-7-2
Use props
ArkadiuszBomba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190889 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello, I'm from Poland. Yesterday I bought DJI Phantom 4 pro and DJI Care Refresh and I can not register and activate DJI CARE REFRESH. What can I do?
The message "The activation code dose not mutch the regional tape"
What can I do? Please help me

I bought DJI Phantom 4 pro and dji Care Refresh (card) from Polish online shop.

I can not go to the second step because "The activation code dose not mutch the regional tape" . And here I have a problem.

What can I do?
2017-7-5
Use props
fansaed0e4db
New
Flight distance : 8041 ft
Australia

guillespark Posted at 2017-7-2 00:37
Has anyone confirmed that the activation of the care refresh activates automatically when purchased with the drone, then? I have the exact same problem trying to activate mine...

I can confirm it activates automatically. i brought the fly more combo and care refresh in same transaction. I checked from link above and it activated the day i registered my drone through the app for the first time.
All good.
2017-7-19
Use props
Nixi
lvl.1
Romania

same "The activation code dose not mutch the regional tape" problem here.

does anyone found a solution for that ?

thanks
2017-7-20
Use props
fansa308e33d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14304 ft
Sweden

Hi

When I ordered, I received an "Agreement Number" in the reply email and I stated here that I saw that mmin activation was ok.

I used the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Roger
2017-8-1
Use props
fansd71c1cbf
New
United States

I can confirm that when purchased in the same order with the Mavic Pro, the DJI Care Refresh coverage is in place and activated from time of aircraft activation.  The coverage provided me with a like new drone after I (or Return Home) crashed my first one.  
I am now enjoying the Mavic Pro again.
Tech Ted

2017-10-3
Use props
UPTGrad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1447884 ft
  • >>>
United States

> ... then re-enter the MAVIC SN & info into the small phone screen? Wish there was another way!

Hi.  I am new here.  I am awaiting the MPP.
In the DJI Go 4 app, in the upper right corner, the 3 bars:
The first item is "Scan QR code"

Does this help?
Again, I don't have mine yet.
2017-10-4
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3356 ft
Spain

good afternoon,
I have a problem with the DJI Care Refresh for an Inspire 2, I just updated Drone, Remote Control, etc.

I have a DJI Care Refresh card for Inspire 2, I go to the page to put the number of 16 digits, I put the number, the serial number of the drone and the number of blank gimball as indicated for Inspire 2.

Then he tells me that the serial number does not exist and that I can not leave blank, you can help me.
2018-1-3
Use props
JohnyBaldman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 263297 ft
United States

Had the same problem. Thanks for the help!
2018-1-16
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

cant make mine work it just says the SN doesn't exist ive checked it 3 times and I have no activation code.

Since its $AUD230 and DJI want to make it really hard for me to buy it I am just not going t try anymore.

Nice work DJI you made it so hard a customer walked away.
2018-2-7
Use props
djiuser_SpGzp26C79YQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11260 ft
Italy

Same issue....
0F463739-5B94-4D25-88A2-1D511DB0FB26.jpeg
2020-4-17
Use props
Curly1
New

United States

Wile E. Coyote Posted at 2017-1-8 17:39

Thank you this worked!
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_i7rWRgoHSx7r
New

United States

I am a novice and was having the same problem and nothing below or above helped me figure it out.  the link went to dji Chinese. and no one that has not had this problem understands what we are talking about.  Here is the answer.  If you purchased the refresh when you bought the drone this works.  You get to the page where they ask you to put in your activation code and you see you don't have one in your email or on a little blue card and even the people on the phone struggle. But...all you have to do is...after you get to that page, turn of the drone and the remote and get out of the app. then turn it all back on.  Voila you see the camera pointing towards the dresser and you know you have activated it. then you can go outside like I did and panic when you can't see it and hit the return to home button and it takes off and goes a mile away the other direction and crashes.  But hey...you have refresh. so you get to do it all over again.
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_EefJRT8LlzLU
New

United States

I got a replacement Mini with the DJI Care Refresh plan.  I activated the new Mini and got to a screen to bind my Refresh plan to the new unit and got to this screen shown in the earlier post.  I don't have any activation code.  I've reviewed the service agreement email and only see unit serial numbers...no code.  Where can I find this?  Help greatly appreciated, because I don't see the answer in this thread.
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_OMkSJXwLSXIo
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_i7rWRgoHSx7r Posted at 8-2 12:43
I am a novice and was having the same problem and nothing below or above helped me figure it out.  the link went to dji Chinese. and no one that has not had this problem understands what we are talking about.  Here is the answer.  If you purchased the refresh when you bought the drone this works.  You get to the page where they ask you to put in your activation code and you see you don't have one in your email or on a little blue card and even the people on the phone struggle. But...all you have to do is...after you get to that page, turn of the drone and the remote and get out of the app. then turn it all back on.  Voila you see the camera pointing towards the dresser and you know you have activated it. then you can go outside like I did and panic when you can't see it and hit the return to home button and it takes off and goes a mile away the other direction and crashes.  But hey...you have refresh. so you get to do it all over again.

dji is the worst at every aspect of every catagory from sales to service. They make it impossible to contact. I think there a bunch of crooks. Im gonna eat my refresh, give up, kick myself in the nuts, burn my money, and call it a day. I wave the white flag, u win dji crooks. Go f♤£k yerselves!!!! And try not to enjoy it. Bastards!!!!
2020-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_OMkSJXwLSXIo Posted at 10-4 15:01
dji is the worst at every aspect of every catagory from sales to service. They make it impossible to contact. I think there a bunch of crooks. Im gonna eat my refresh, give up, kick myself in the nuts, burn my money, and call it a day. I wave the white flag, u win dji crooks. Go f♤£k yerselves!!!! And try not to enjoy it. Bastards!!!!

We are so sorry for any unpleasant experience with DJI, may we have the details of what happened? We will do our best to help.
2020-10-4
Use props
djiuser_HcYzFEB0jc0I
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8297 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-4 22:14
We are so sorry for any unpleasant experience with DJI, may we have the details of what happened? We will do our best to help.

Mindy, I too am experiencing the same problem.  I purchased the Care Refresh for my Mini and the email I received with all the details has no activation code which can be entered into the app. I received my NEW mini two days ago and just today activated it, and then purchased the care refresh when encouraged to do so when I launched the app and was pairing the app, controller and mini together.
Where is this activating code?
Thanks
2020-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_HcYzFEB0jc0I Posted at 10-10 18:56
Mindy, I too am experiencing the same problem.  I purchased the Care Refresh for my Mini and the email I received with all the details has no activation code which can be entered into the app. I received my NEW mini two days ago and just today activated it, and then purchased the care refresh when encouraged to do so when I launched the app and was pairing the app, controller and mini together.
Where is this activating code?
Thanks

Where did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh? If it was from the official DJI website, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement. You don't have to activate it again. The status of the DJI Care Refresh can be checked here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2020-10-10
Use props
Thekounsler
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-10 23:29
Where did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh? If it was from the official DJI website, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement. You don't have to activate it again. The status of the DJI Care Refresh can be checked here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

It was purchased from the DJI Store from the link included in the DJI Fly app when I was activating my drone for the first time. After entering the aircraft serial number in the link you provided I see the details of my Service Plan including the effective dates, agreement number, and aircraft serial number. However, when on the DJI Care Refresh page accessed from the app and I click on "tap here to bind"  I'm taken to a screen asking for an Activation Code. See the screen shots I've attached. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,
2020-10-11
Use props
Thekounsler
lvl.1
United States

Mindy, I obtained the serial numbers from the confirmation email I received from DJI after I purchased the DJI Care Refresh. This email did not contain anything relative to an activation code.
This is baffling to say the least.
Thanks for any help.
2020-10-11
Use props
Thekounsler
lvl.1
United States

I guess DJI has nothing else to offer. I won't be buying any more options from DJI.
I was hoping for more from DJI Mindy. Maybe I assumed too much.
2020-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thekounsler Posted at 10-11 19:44
I guess DJI has nothing else to offer. I won't be buying any more options from DJI.
I was hoping for more from DJI Mindy. Maybe I assumed too much.

Sorry for the late response due to the time difference, only the DJI Care Refresh Card needs the activation code to activate the DJI Care Refresh. If you purchase from DJI online store, it has been activated automatically when you placed the order, no need to activate again or do anything else. You have received the Service Agreement right? It has included the effective dates.

The status of the DJI Care Refresh can also be checked in the link I posted above.
2020-10-11
Use props
Thekounsler
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-11 23:27
Sorry for the late response due to the time difference, only the DJI Care Refresh Card needs the activation code to activate the DJI Care Refresh. If you purchase from DJI online store, it has been activated automatically when you placed the order, no need to activate again or do anything else. You have received the Service Agreement right? It has included the effective dates.

The status of the DJI Care Refresh can also be checked in the link I posted above.

Thank you Mindy and yes I understand about the time difference.  A DJI support rep confirmed that I don't need to activate anything and my plan is already active and bound to my aircraft. I suggested he tell the developers to correct the misleading  prompts on the Fly App.
Thank you for the response and have a great day/evening.
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thekounsler Posted at 10-12 16:21
Thank you Mindy and yes I understand about the time difference.  A DJI support rep confirmed that I don't need to activate anything and my plan is already active and bound to my aircraft. I suggested he tell the developers to correct the misleading  prompts on the Fly App.
Thank you for the response and have a great day/evening.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will forward to the related team for attention. Enjoy flying.
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_SNyrQbLBeQ76
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-10-12 20:18
Thanks for your suggestion, we will forward to the related team for attention. Enjoy flying.

The problem with the Black background screen stage above is that you should hit More, and then Connect when it says it wants to send you to the DJI store to buy Care. Yes, you already have bought it, but if you follow to the store, THEN it automatically activates the drone app, and you will be returned to the next step in getting your drone to fly (usually updating firmware.

The big problem was with the wording, saying it was sending you to the store to "buy" care. That's not the only thing going there does. It also activates if you already have bought care.
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_6s2kRwkOfTkz
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_SNyrQbLBeQ76 Posted at 2-19 16:51
The problem with the Black background screen stage above is that you should hit More, and then Connect when it says it wants to send you to the DJI store to buy Care. Yes, you already have bought it, but if you follow to the store, THEN it automatically activates the drone app, and you will be returned to the next step in getting your drone to fly (usually updating firmware.

The big problem was with the wording, saying it was sending you to the store to "buy" care. That's not the only thing going there does. It also activates if you already have bought care.

This brings up a related question. Assume a new Mini 2 not bought directly from DJI but from an authorized retailer. Not yet activated. DJI only sells 1 year refresh package directly, and 2 year only when bundled with a drone purchase, apparently. If the 2 year refresh is purchased from Drone Nerds, how is the authorization code for refresh delivered? Is it emailed immediately? Does the buyer have to wait for a physical card to arrive with the authorization code (which would mean delaying drone activation to avoid missing the 48 hour window)? Thanks!
2021-3-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules