Mavic lens replace garanty defect fabrication?
1232 5 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

I have right corner blur image always. If I focus this corner,it is good but other corners are bad...i have many test and read many post...my conclusion, lens are not aligned ok...

please..no answer me for firmware...calibrate...temperature...af, mf...and other questions irrelevants..

my quedtion is this? How I can replace my lents for a new lens correctly align?

If This a clear defect fabric dji, I think the replace not have any cost,, noo? ...

How I can do it for proceded change please? Im dcepcioned eith other many users, the low quality control in fabrication mavic. I hope dji change way, but I, now, i pay expensive money, many users have the same issue...and dji no offer replace units? its ovius are many problems...it obvius existing many mavic withouts issues...but, its clearly, many mavics have issues important defect fabrication...its very frustant for a product so expensive. thanks.

I remember, how i can Replace my lens for lents correctly align, and have a cost if this a defect fabric???

thanks, i hope dji offer repair a defect fabric, mine and the all users in the same situation.
2017-1-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You will have to open a case with dji http://www.dji.com/support, get a case number and they will do all the arrangements when they contact you by email. Good luck
2017-1-8
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

thanks hallmark007, i will try it and I hope dji repair problem.
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SBT1979 Posted at 2017-1-8 14:11
thanks hallmark007, i will try it and I hope dji repair problem.

Did you get in touch with our tech support?
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-1-10
Use props
Bax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-10 01:09

Hi Mindy,

Can you tell me how I will go about transfer of care refresh from a faulty camera drone to a new model?

This has been exchanged through Apple Store

Thanks
2017-1-10
Use props
SBT1979
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-10 01:09

Thanks Mindy, I will do some tests again, and is it fail I will open order, in this case, I send you information the process. Thanks for your interest.

2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules