HD Signal problems with DJI Pilot 1.0.1 versión
1616 11 2015-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4957293 ft
Colombia

I am experiencing problems with the HD signal in version 1.0.1 Pilot DJI had not happened to me when I was 0.9.2.
Someone Knows the reason? Thanks...

DJI Support Could you study the case?

Totally lost

Totally lost

HD signal problems

HD signal problems
2015-2-15
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Denmark

do you have running apps in the background?? closing all background apps solved it for me
2015-2-15
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Colombia

andi.witech Posted at 2015-2-16 06:05
do you have running apps in the background?? closing all background apps solved it for me

Thanks, I only use the Ipad to fly, I dont have programs on it...
2015-2-15
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Colombia

andi.witech Posted at 2015-2-16 06:05

Wait, I have only one Google earth, Maybe, I´ll try...Thanks a lot...
2015-2-15
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Denmark

Jorgehlopezc Posted at 2015-2-16 06:09
Wait, I have only one Google earth, Maybe, I´ll try...Thanks a lot...

hope it solves it for you
2015-2-15
Use props
malmberg112
New

Sweden

airplane mode
2015-2-19
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Some tips about HD signal loss

This is likely to be due to 2.4 GHz spectrum interference as your aircraft was quite close to you (133m), dead ahead (radar plot) and your HD signal indicator shows 5 bars. Were you flying on 'Manual' or 'Automatic' radio mode - if the latter, and there is interference, one tends to lose signal transiently. No problem to continue flying if all the other indicators are good. Recommended you stay on Auto

I have gone out to 2km with good reception on a clear day but signal breaks up along the way. Rarely get perfect reception all the way.
You DO NOT have to turn off the cellular radio when you fly as this operates at a different frequency from the LB. Its better to turn off the WiFi.

One thing to be VERY CAREFUL ABOUT: Control signal is always maintained. If control signal breaks, turn back unless you want to risk losing your craft.

2015-2-19
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

Are you flying with Auto or some custom channel.
I fix this situation choosing the best available and stable  channel.

also try to set the signal power(range)  around 50% (1 mile)
2015-2-19
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Colombia

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2015-2-20 11:13
This is likely to be due to 2.4 GHz spectrum interference as your aircraft was quite close to you (1 ...

Thanks for Your help...
2015-2-19
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

You are welcome. Another point is this: the angle to aircraft from ground can also affect reception. If you look at your manual, you are advised to keep this to around 15 - 30 degrees from horizontal. You were quite high for such a short distance. Try experimenting by pointing your antenna up a little when signal drops in this case. Have fun learning!
2015-2-19
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

You are welcome. Another point is this: the angle to aircraft from ground can also affect reception. If you look at your manual, you are advised to keep this to around 15 - 30 degrees from horizontal. You were quite high for the distance you were to at the aircraft. Try experimenting by pointing your antenna up a little when signal drops in this case. Have fun learning!
2015-2-19
Use props
jm.sierra
New

United States

Jorge hemos tenido ese mismo problema con varios drones, esto es debido a que actualizaste tu aplicación a la version 1.0 trata de volver a la version 0.9.2 de la aplicación, y tu señal debería volver a quedar bien. DJI esta teniendo problemas con bugs en la aplicación te recomiendo que no hagas updates por el momento, si quieres me puedes mandar un email con cualquier pregunta que tengas. mi nombre es Juan Sierra, soy de Bogota, Colombia
2015-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules