PROPER WAY TO SETUP DJI iOSD Mini AND DJI FPV Hub Kit
4316 5 2015-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luis
New

Puerto Rico

I need help with the proper way to setup my dji phantom 2 with a dji iosd mini and                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         DJI                        FPV Hub Kit. i dont want to cut wires need a clean way. I have seen so many ways on youtube but need to know from some one that has done it with no problem please help

Thanks

2015-2-15
Use props
ozzie11
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Luis, I think if you google "Simon Newton"( on the kitchen table) you will find he has shown a "solderless" way to fit iOSDmini with FPV Hub on youtube..
I did this myself using the DJi AVL58Lite TX,  So far I have the OSD working fine on a Pearl diversity  Receiver/monitor. Very impressed with the info on screen, within feet of accuracy of position.

Let us know how you get on!

OZZ
Edit, Got Simons name wrong.....sorry Simon, too much red stuff on the table!
2015-2-17
Use props
ozzie11
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Luis, this might help you....

OZZ
2015-2-18
Use props
Ploug
lvl.2

Denmark

This is my setup fully plug & play

Phantom FPV

Phantom FPV
2015-4-8
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Tweety P2V2H33D Posted at 2015-4-8 19:43
The Hub is not recommended for installation inside the Phantom according to the instructions.

I ins ...

Exactly the way I did mine. I stacked the mini iosd and data link. It all works very well. No cutting wires or soldering.
2015-4-8
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

I put the IOSD inside the only thing outside is the FVP transmitter I got this cable so it's totally plug and play
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... 9_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The plug from the gimbal goes inside and plugs into the anti interference board then the Plug and Play Cable plugs into the port on the main board the one you take the short wire out of and then into the iosd mini and the FPV  transmitter.
2015-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules