Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI assistant2 not working
39512 67 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb5a54234
New
Kuwait

SOLVED

quit the Assistant and keep the mavic connected to the pc and ON
go the device manager and you will find an unrecognized driver
choose it and choose the DJI Folder from the Program Files in your PC and let it look for the driver there.
and thats it
2017-12-26
Use props
Capt.Carney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1191726 ft
United Kingdom

thehippoz Posted at 2017-1-14 10:39
I have a older install of dji assistant 2 (1.0.7) if you need. I run it in a vm with vmware though. I ran it through total virus and one engine came up with Qihoo-360         HEUR/QVM06.1.0000.Malware.Gen

Same with the GO app, it keeps contacting the mothership on android, so I kill it and only run it when needed. I don't know why they want to spy on everyone, it's gotta be a chinese thing =] They probably know too much about everyone on this forum already!

legend... I was filming in Grenada and needed to reset the vision system. Couldn't get it to to work on windows 10 on my HP laptop or on my 8.1 pro system at home. Spent hours trying to make this work and found this thread. I.7 worked for me. Thanks man
2018-1-3
Use props
csaszarzoli
New
Flight distance : 160873 ft
Hungary

thehippoz Posted at 2017-6-5 13:02
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4l05ytvcwef7jyd/DJI%2BAssistant%2B2%2B1.0.7.exe?dl=0

Thanks so much!
2018-1-6
Use props
Spini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81565 ft
Australia

hi everyone, i am experiencing the exact same issues as Maclak, despite following Bullseye's advice i am still getting the drive error when connecting to the USB, can anyone help with further diagnosing this issue ? Cheers
2018-1-6
Use props
312UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 768 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-11 01:39
Could you please provide some screenshot of the issue?
I'll help to report it.
Sorry for the frustration.

I am having the usb problem on all my birds since last update today. PH4 and Mavic / mavic controller will connect but birds will not, have tried on mac and pc. same thing, both connected no problem before the upgrade, it may be these no fly zones or the firmware I don’t know but I can get in any longer. different cords used, downgraded assist no luck same thing all around, I am certified on dji repairs and those will not connect either after all upgrades.  no screen grab needed it just sits on the blue circle the usb plug does not move. Something in the latest firmware cuts out the usb to pc,
The controllers and up still work via mobile divisive, just connecting bird directly does not work any longer.
again only mavic controller works nothing else that shows that my systems are working.
Looking into the manger on the PC it says unkown driver, but pointing to the DJI assistant drive folder does not correct the problem.
So this is telling me that your latest updates, dont know which one firmware or all these do not fly zone updates is messing up the usb settings to connect to a pc or mac.
please advice or send me a new something data to get me going please.

I was able to grab the manager you can see it is not finding the driver even after I point it to the folder.
it just about the blue highlight ohter device / unknown device
its pointing to the driver folder like it should so something is up there.
running win 10 64 but I will add again it does not load on MAC Air Pro either, I have both.

I just tried everthing one last time on the Macbook Pro same exact thing, contoller connects but the bird do not, USB to computer connection is dead from last batch or upgrades.
and yes I uninstalled reinstalled, I have done everything, I am not a novice at this, have been selling and reparing DJI products for some time now.
Thank you and please get back to me on this.

asst.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
driver folder.jpg
2018-2-13
Use props
312UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 768 ft
  • >>>
United States

312UAV Posted at 2018-2-13 18:46
I am having the usb problem on all my birds since last update today. PH4 and Mavic / mavic controller will connect but birds will not, have tried on mac and pc. same thing, both connected no problem before the upgrade, it may be these no fly zones or the firmware I don’t know but I can get in any longer. different cords used, downgraded assist no luck same thing all around, I am certified on dji repairs and those will not connect either after all upgrades.  no screen grab needed it just sits on the blue circle the usb plug does not move. Something in the latest firmware cuts out the usb to pc,
The controllers and up still work via mobile divisive, just connecting bird directly does not work any longer.
again only mavic controller works nothing else that shows that my systems are working.

uploaded but like I siad its just the round circle screen doing nothing......

jsut the first scree

jsut the first scree
2018-2-13
Use props
aalbatross
lvl.1

Australia

same same problems, Win10 PC laptop and Win 10 desktop. clean install, 32 bit drivers, no USB or port conflicts...and I get the same page with a blue circle showing me how to connect an inspire 2...FFS, I have S900 not a toy thing like inspire.
snip 1.PNG
2018-2-17
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Why don't you try the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 , I believe it's  1.2.2, which is a bit more recent than 1.0.7
2018-2-17
Use props
fans681ac1c1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 550548 ft
France

Same problem as 321UAV and Maclav. I've a new PC (Windows 10 64, AMD Ryzen). I've tried all the above solutions, even installing former version of DJI Assistant... DJI Assistant could't connect to my Mavic. I tried to run "DriverSetiup64.bat" on the command line and get messages saying for all the files that the path was not found (see picture)...

DriverSetup64 bat.JPG
DJI ASSIST 1.jpg
DJI ASSIST 2.jpg
2018-3-18
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

fans681ac1c1 Posted at 2018-3-18 09:23
Same problem as 321UAV and Maclav. I've a new PC (Windows 10 64, AMD Ryzen). I've tried all the above solutions, even installing former version of DJI Assistant... DJI Assistant could't connect to my Mavic. I tried to run "DriverSetiup64.bat"[view_image][view_image][view_image] on the command line and get messages saying for all the files that the path was not found (see picture)...

I also have a new PC AMD Ryzen with Win10/64 and the DJI Assistant is working. Did you confirm during installation that you allow use of unsigned driver? I would suggest to try installing the latest version of DJI Assistant again.
2018-3-18
Use props
fans681ac1c1
lvl.3
France

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-18 09:53
I also have a new PC AMD Ryzen with Win10/64 and the DJI Assistant is working. Did you confirm during installation that you allow use of unsigned driver? I would suggest to try installing the latest version of DJI Assistant again.

Thank you for your help.
I've already installed and uninstalled DJI Assistant (last version and former one) many times (and cleaned my system with CCleaner)!... When installing, DJI Assistant doens't ask me to allow use of undersigned driver...  When I try to install drivers directly from Windows, no driver is recognized as such in the "drivers" folder... As you can see on 1st the picture above "eject DJI" is present (right corner at the bottom of the picture) but the SD card is still inaccessible with Windows Explorer.
2018-3-19
Use props
fans681ac1c1
lvl.3
France

I've tried again the above solution proposed by fansb5a54234.
Finallly, Windows installs Vision (interface 3) under "libusb-win32 devices" and I get a BSOD (DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL) caused by ntoskrnl.exe...
After restarting my PC, DJI Assistant is still not working...
2018-3-19
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

fans681ac1c1 Posted at 2018-3-19 00:59
Thank you for your help.
I've already installed and uninstalled DJI Assistant (last version and former one) many times (and cleaned my system with CCleaner)!... When installing, DJI Assistant doens't ask me to allow use of undersigned driver...  When I try to install drivers directly from Windows, no driver is recognized as such in the "drivers" folder... As you can see on 1st the picture above "eject DJI" is present (right corner at the bottom of the picture) but the SD card is still inaccessible with Windows Explorer.

I am very sorry about your problem but have no further idea right now...
2018-3-19
Use props
djiuser_jozzbTlc5PnZ
New
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-6-5 13:02
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4l05ytvcwef7jyd/DJI%2BAssistant%2B2%2B1.0.7.exe?dl=0

Fantastic!  It worked for me.  If you haven't already, you should alert the DJI developers of the problem AND, more importantly, the workaround you created.  It should help them to debug the issue and fix this pervasive bug for all users.  Thanks for your help!
2018-6-9
Use props
Mark Weiss
lvl.4
United States

I have this problem too. Win 7 64-bit, app just says "how to connect to Inspire2" but I have a Phantom 4 Pro 2.0. Is this the wrong software?
2018-7-14
Use props
SmudgeMeister
lvl.1
Flight distance : 554 ft
New Zealand

fansb5a54234 Posted at 2017-12-26 07:35
SOLVED

quit the Assistant and keep the mavic connected to the pc and ON

Did not work for me
2018-9-1
Use props
fans681ac1c1
lvl.3

fansb5a54234 Posted at 2017-12-26 07:35
SOLVED

quit the Assistant and keep the mavic connected to the pc and ON

Looking for a solution for a very long time ! That works for me... Many thanks !  
2018-9-20
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-1-10 08:28
I had this happen before when the wrong version is being used with later FW. Please download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 remove the older version by uninstalling it. Now install the new version and then reconnect to your Mavic.
DJI Assistant 2 v.1.0.9

That is exactly what I had to do Richj53, and it worked.
2018-9-20
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

Bullseye Posted at 2017-1-14 15:01
Happy to help!  I am new to drones but not new to USB problems. I troubleshoot USB and other interfaces along with embedded software systems daily.

Great to know Bullseye,  being one who’s not too familiar with computers.
2018-9-20
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-9-20 20:15
That is exactly what I had to do Richj53, and it worked.

Excellent news and I am glad you were able to get this working   

DJI does a pretty good job of updating their programs. The problem is they have so many more drone platforms now, it is getting more difficult.

Rich
2018-9-20
Use props
Qi Yuan
lvl.3
Malaysia

did not work for me :// please help
2018-9-23
Use props
Tibopix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4582054 ft
Canada

thehippoz Posted at 2017-1-14 10:39
I have a older install of dji assistant 2 (1.0.7) if you need. I run it in a vm with vmware though. I ran it through total virus and one engine came up with Qihoo-360         HEUR/QVM06.1.0000.Malware.Gen

Same with the GO app, it keeps contacting the mothership on android, so I kill it and only run it when needed. I don't know why they want to spy on everyone, it's gotta be a chinese thing =] They probably know too much about everyone on this forum already!

Hello thehippoz,
do you still have that DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.7 available?
I could use it right now!
2018-11-23
Use props
Chris1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 801 ft
Sweden

DJI

Fix your Assistant app for Windows. It’s a mess of ugly hacks, unsigned drivers etc. It. Does. Not. Work. I’m trying to activate a pair of new DJI goggles in Windows 8.1, but I can’t (getting CDC errors etc). How can you sell products that rely on such extremely bad USB (and network) driver foundation? Your Assistant software and drivers are horrible, I know it can be hard to create good USB drivers etc, but if you lack the expertise needed to pull it off, without ugly and non working hacks, PUT A STICKER ON THE BOXES “Probably won’t even activate”.
2018-11-24
Use props
highbar
New

United States

Nothing worked for me - tried older versions, back to 1.0.7...  Then I installed the flight simulator, which includes its own driver packages.  I actually had DJI Assitant 2 v. 1.2.4 running in background + powered on RC plugged in - all while the flight simulator install ran.   As soon as it finished, the RC became available in Assistant 2.  
We should not have to troubleshoot $700+ products like this!
2019-1-4
Use props
djiuser_b6FZKwVdwa96
New
Flight distance : 19721 ft
New Zealand

Can anyone please link 1.07 ! Need it
2019-1-16
Use props
Shay13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106355 ft
Ireland

Link not found. I really need this. Probably going to send my drone and controller back anyway, I have multiple issues.
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_mZlXmXX4TleC
lvl.1

Australia

yhsong64 Posted at 2017-8-30 16:47
You solve my problem as well!!!  The version 1.1.2 didn't work for me and I followed your advice and used 1.0.7 and it worked. Thanks so much!

Can anyone share the link again or upload the file somewhere...
Shared link in not working anymore..
Thanks
2020-2-6
Use props
nado flying
New
Flight distance : 16 ft
Malaysia

i got the same problem, cannot connect RC mavic air to windows 10, do i have to seek Macbook to install  the DJI assistance 2 guys?
2020-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules