2774 9 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have flown a couple of test missions with GS Pro and I can't find any Flight Data?
Can anyone advise where this is stored and how to upload it to the DJI Go app?
I closed DJI Go to fly the missions, should I keep it running in the background to resolve this or woul the apps conflict?
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm looking into this. Just to clarify, are you running Ground Station v1.0.2? It's not recommended to run both the Go app and Ground Station at the same time.
2017-1-12
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-12 12:14
I'm looking into this. Just to clarify, are you running Ground Station v1.0.2? It's not recommended to run both the Go app and Ground Station at the same time.

Hi Jamie,

No, I was using the initial version, I will try with the latest version and let you know how I get on.
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-1-13 00:49
Hi Jamie,

No, I was using the initial version, I will try with the latest version and let you know how I get on.

Please keep me posted.
2017-1-17
Use props
BvdM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 233950 ft
Netherlands

Any news on this yet? I love DJI GS Pro thus far, but I would really appreciate access to Flight Record Data for reporting and analyzing applications.
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

BvdM Posted at 2017-2-10 03:03
Any news on this yet? I love DJI GS Pro thus far, but I would really appreciate access to Flight Record Data for reporting and analyzing applications.

I haven't heard anything, but I'll follow up on it. You should at least be able to review the .DAT files from the aircraft itself via the Assistant 2 Software. It's mostly used to review the drones overall performance, but it's at least data that you can use should you need to perform an analysis.
2017-2-14
Use props
PoNkY
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi, are you guys using the Ronin MX with M600?
2017-2-17
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-14 15:40
I haven't heard anything, but I'll follow up on it. You should at least be able to review the .DAT files from the aircraft itself via the Assistant 2 Software. It's mostly used to review the drones overall performance, but it's at least data that you can use should you need to perform an analysis.

Jamie,
I am having the same issue.  I flew my Inspire 1 using GS Pro mid Feb. 2017 and no flight data was recorded.  i have contacted customer support and they replied with a generic response and they clearly didn't read or understand what i was asking.  since i responded and elaborated I haven't heard back in a week.  I was able to access the *.DAT files but cant do anything with them.  I would like to convert them to *.txt so i can upload to my logbook and analyze, but it seems DJI is the only place that has the capability to convert the *.dat to *.txt, I tried mapsmadeeasy viewer tool and it can only convert to *.csv and does not convert properly as it tells me i have a negative altitude.  Please help.  I am a Part 107 pilot looking to invest heavily into DJI products in the form of 1-2x Mavics, 1-2x Inspire 2's and 1 Matrice 210RTK with a Z30 and XT.  I need the ability to run GS Pro and have the flight logs recorded to the GO App.
2017-3-29
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

Even though you cant run both the Go App and GS Pro at the same time (which ever starts first will have the camera view and telemetry )  You can quit one and then start the other.
My work around at the moment is to use GS Pro right up until the bird takes off  and then close GS Pro and open the Go App. Once it is in flight the programmed mission continues with or without the GS Pro app quite happily.  When the Go app  opens the map shows the programmed mission way points and progress and the Go app starts recording the flight log. As a bonus you then have some control of camera settings and gimbal on the fly if corrections are required.   
This works for me using 2 differant Phantoms and version 1.2.0 of GS Pro .   I wouldn't like to say it will work for all configurations but its worth trying as a crude work around until DJI can sort it out.
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules