1643 7 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nhoover
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3458045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I thought that there was going to be a version for ~$750 that would include just the Mavic Pro without controller. I don't see it in the store. Is that still coming? I've had my Fly More since October and crashed and lost it today. So don't want to buy another controller. Thanks for any info.
2017-1-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sorry to hear that, I think since you purchased a Mavic , and unfortunately lost it dji will replace it for the cost of aircraft just contact customer support  . Good luck.
2017-1-9
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

I would send and email to onlinesales@dji.com and explain what happened and they should offer you just the Mavic alone.
2017-1-9
Use props
nhoover
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

24 hours ago I wrote with that question to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] and received a confirmation back but no answer yet.
2017-1-10
Use props
SPARKFLASH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63743 ft
  • >>>
United States

How did you crash/lose it?  Pilot error, or something wrong with the Mavic?
2017-1-10
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

SPARKFLASH Posted at 2017-1-10 08:46
How did you crash/lose it?  Pilot error, or something wrong with the Mavic?

Obviously pilot error since he is looking to just purchase a replacement.
2017-1-10
Use props
nhoover
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I was distracted for a second and crashed into a tree that was sticking out of a lake far from shore. Then again, that's after 800 DJI drone flights so not so bad.

I finally chatted with DJI support about this and they do not offer this package. When pushed they will not help me out with this even though I've bought many DJI drones and work in the industry. I chatted with  supervisor who said that they initially did offer this bundle but stopped in October with no info on when/if it will be offered again.

It's disappointing as I loved the Mavic and did dozens of flights with it. Seems like weak customer support.

I've been out shooting with my P4 though and it works great - not sure if I feel like spending $1000 on the standard package so probably will give it a miss, at least for a while.
2017-1-13
Use props
GZP
lvl.2

Latvia

Hopefully they will provide such opportunity to buy drone without additional (unnecessary) remote controler after all existing orders (with RCs) will be complete. I presume that they pushed all manufacturing on this base package now. Hopefully. otherwise it would be very, very unpleasant thing that they would push to buy unnecessary RC just to replace lost drone!
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules