Mavic crashed
1534 10 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drseussami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

I cannot believe the lack of communication, the constant run arounds, and seemingly lack of care for my support case on my crashed Mavic! I have sent all flight records demo the remote and Mavic Pro from the desktop app, I've synced my flight data NUMEROUS times through my DJI Go 4 app, AND sent in my Mavic Pro, remote control, and battery. I still get emails asking me to sync my flight data despite them having all my equipment as I'm told they don't have any flight data. I spend an hour (minimum) each time I call in, cause getting anything other than a canned response from support is apparently IMPOSSIBLE, and even the phone support doesn't know what's going on. They've escalated my case, yet I STILL cannot get any communication as to what is going on, but they've sure sent me a bill!! So much for premium support services you brag about DJI. What a joke!
2017-1-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

How long have they got your Mavic, if they sent you an invoice then it will specify the repairs needed.
2017-1-9
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
United States

I can't think of anyone that would bring their car, for instance, to a dealership to get it fixed without an explanation as to what went wrong.
And they keep asking for flight records even though they have everything in their hands. This is NOT VIP Support, or any support for that matter as far as I'm concerned.
2017-1-9
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I think this is a job forrrrrr super ken, ahem i mean dji Ken.
2017-1-9
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

hallmark007:  How long have they got your Mavic?
Drseussami: I can't think of anyone that would bring their car ...

If you communicate with DJI support like this, I can understand very well what happened.
2017-1-9
Use props
Olho
lvl.1
Spain

Well, that's not very good news. I just got my DJI Care Refresh too... Well, good luck!
2017-1-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Olho Posted at 2017-1-9 10:26
Well, that's not very good news. I just got my DJI Care Refresh too... Well, good luck!

You need have no worries dji repair support as one who has used it before is excellent. I think the OP is just having a rant.
2017-1-9
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
United States

Perhaps before you pass judgment on a "summary" of my communication with DJI you should not jump to conclusions. I'm not ranting, I'm having legitimate issues.
2017-1-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Drseussami Posted at 2017-1-9 11:09
Perhaps before you pass judgment on a "summary" of my communication with DJI you should not jump to conclusions. I'm not ranting, I'm having legitimate issues.

But you are coming on here with very basic information and expecting others to take one side of the story, back in December dji Ken told you that dji had received your logs ,
I just asked a simple question how long have dji got your Mavic, but you only want to rant rather than give information that might help you out, that is what this forum is best used for. Good luck
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

This thread is bordering on breaking the rules. If it doesn't turn into constructive conversation it will be closed.
2017-1-9
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-1-9 11:59
This thread is bordering on breaking the rules. If it doesn't turn into constructive conversation it will be closed.

Would you kindly just delete this whole thread please? Much obliged...
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules