Support chat
1343 2 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ipecactus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25489 ft
United States

I just finished a chat with someone at support to get the ball moving for DJI care refresh for my new P4P. There were 30 people ahead of me when I got in the queue. It looks like they're still swamped because of the holidays. They were very friendly and as helpful as they could be. I appreciate that.

Having worked jobs like this in the past I know it can be difficult to deal with a heavy load like this. As a customer I know how frustrating it can be when your expensive device doesn't work properly. I have to always remind myself, they don't want us to have problems and they hear a lot of complaints from people who are having a really bad day.

2017-1-9
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

You would think that DJI would do some over-hire to fix that problem.  They are overwhelmed and can't fix it.  I hope they understand its killing their image.
2017-1-9
Use props
Ipecactus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25489 ft
United States

E.finlay Posted at 2017-1-9 13:18
You would think that DJI would do some over-hire to fix that problem.  They are overwhelmed and can't fix it.  I hope they understand its killing their image.

If could be that they didn't anticipate the huge numbers of sales. That coupled with a couple of actual issues they are dealing with on the P4P+ makes for huge call volume. And it's the type of job where you need at least a few weeks of training when you start. When you get in a crunch like that you have to decide if you're going to take people away from the normal job to train temporary people or are you going to just slog through it.
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules