problem with Samsung S7 edge focusing problem
819 4 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M3LELENA
New

Madagascar

Hi all,

while recording a video on a tripod the autofocus jumps  in for no reason..anybody knows how to fix this

thanks!

2017-1-9
Use props
CTIGUK
lvl.2
United States

I haven't experienced this exactly,but I do notice the app sometimes loses focus when I start recording. Seems to be linked to lighting changes, I can usually get it back and focused within a second or two if I point he camera at a different light source. Not as quick to react as the standard camera app though,granted..
2017-1-9
Use props
M3LELENA
New

Madagascar

CTIGUK Posted at 2017-1-9 14:59
I haven't experienced this exactly,but I do notice the app sometimes loses focus when I start recording. Seems to be linked to lighting changes, I can usually get it back and focused within a second or two if I point he camera at a different light source. Not as quick to react as the standard camera app though,granted..

thanks for your input! is this happening indoor or outdoor? so far this happened to me indoor havent tested outdoor
2017-1-10
Use props
M3LELENA
New

Madagascar

RE: problem with Samsung S7 edge looses focus while recording

updated thread title

2017-1-10
Use props
CTIGUK
lvl.2
United States

M3LELENA Posted at 2017-1-10 15:59
thanks for your input! is this happening indoor or outdoor? so far this happened to me indoor havent tested outdoor

For me, it has happened outdoors - I've not experienced it indoors, if I'm honest - however, if it has happened indoors, and it is linked to lighting (again, not sure if this IS the case) then perhaps it could have been thrown by a strong light source?

Other than that, another way to get around it is to change the mode from general auto focus to tracking focus - not sure if that would help?
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules