Horizon Line in DJI GO w/ P4P? Also AF bracket reset?
1176 4 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rlarsen462
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

First post, I've been flying the new P4P (first drone) for a couple days now.  I've managed to more or less figure out every function and question I've had, except one...how do you turn on/off the false horizon white line that is horizontal through the middle of the video screen in DJI GO?  It seems to randomly appear sometimes and other times it's not there, but I can't find an option or any setting that seems to control whether it appears.  I did find some info that it's apparently for controlling height during Tapfly, by pressing above or below the line, but I have it showing in the video screen in all modes as far as I can tell...and then sometimes I boot up the system and it's gone for awhile.  Baffling.  It has a dot in the middle, two horizontal white lines extending about half way to the edge of the screen, and two small white dots on the ends of the lines.

Also, when you touch the screen in AF mode, it will put a green AF bracket on the screen where you touched...is there any way to clear this?  It stays there forever once you touch the screen the first time, the only way I've gotten it to disappear is to switch to touch metering mode, but as soon as I switch back to touch AF mode the green bracket reappears until I restart the drone/remote/DJI GO.

Thanks!  I searched around and couldn't find answers to these so I figured I'd try posting.

Ryan
2017-1-10
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

I`ll suggest that you go to help in the go4 app, and go through the tutorials, they are very helpful.

It is  difficult to explain all the settings here.

2017-1-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You could try deleting app and reinstalling it might go away, it shouldn't be there.
2017-1-10
Use props
rlarsen462
lvl.1

United States

jetforce Posted at 2017-1-10 09:33
I`ll suggest that you go to help in the go4 app, and go through the tutorials, they are very helpful.

It is  difficult to explain all the settings here.

Have done so, pretty much have walked through everything...no mention of why the line is there or how to clear the AF bracket that I saw.
2017-1-10
Use props
rlarsen462
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-10 10:49
You could try deleting app and reinstalling it might go away, it shouldn't be there.

You mean the horizontal line?  Or the AF bracket should be removable/disappear?
This is the horizontal line I see (minus the green "h", it's just white dots on both ends and it's centered in the middle of the screen, this is not my screenshot I found it online):

Horizon Line.jpg
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules