2586 4 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tried calibrating the landing gear on a customer's M600 because it would go up, pause, and then go back down. Tried calibrating twice, both resulted in a solid Yellow LED (Failure). On the third time I got a solid Red LED (Motor stalled). I tried again a fourth time after double checking everything, and now I get no LED at all.

Upon power up, I get a quick twitch from the right gear, and then nothing. No LED, no humming.

Tested the output from the A3, and it functions normally with the remote switch. None of the F1-8 ports however supply any voltage. The Yellow XT connector supplies 6S power.

I attached the landing gear module's input to a seperate Spektrum reciever mapped to a switch, no dice either.

I'm assuming I have a bad landing gear module, but is there a reset procedure just in case. Currently on hold with DJI and hoping I can get a replacement landing gear controller board rather than shipping a working M600 with jobs lined up.

-Chris
2017-1-10
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Small Update, waited as caller number 1 in the queue for 2 hours 21, minutes before my headset battery died and I gave up.
2017-1-10
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Quadrocopter Posted at 2017-1-10 16:22
Small Update, waited as caller number 1 in the queue for 2 hours 21, minutes before my headset battery died and I gave up.

Sounds about right for DJI service....
Sorry dude, sucks. Hope you get it resolved.
2017-1-11
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Aaaaand the module is heading back to California for repairs/replacement. Really glad I was given the option to send the module only and not the entire copter.
2017-1-11
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Took a few weeks, but I got the new module back. Glad I didn't have to send the entire copter, or even the landing gear mount. I was able to continue using the rig in the meanwhile. I sent them the landing gear electronic module, and received a replacement.
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules