How do I activate my DJI care refresh?
49242 36 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc65e036f
lvl.2
United States

So I received my mavic today with a DJI care refresh card.  The card is simply a small blue card with some information and a QR code, nothing about how to activate it....DJI wants my activation code but im not sure where it is.....There is no code just the QR on the card.  Thanks for any help!
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product though http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.
2017-1-10
Use props
2dA7FihbKIRX
lvl.1

United Kingdom

same here, i bought mine online and dont know how to activate it
2017-1-27
Use props
JENBEN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

did you find out how to do this?
2017-1-27
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

I will be receiving a new replacement Mavic. How do I update the Care Refresh to link to my new drone?
2017-1-27
Use props
NightAngel79
lvl.3
Flight distance : 750354 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-10 17:57
Hello, If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product though http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.

Sorry, old thread.

I bought my from DJI after I sent in verification video. Does it get automatically activated/tied to SN?

Never saw anything specific explaining this...
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NightAngel79 Posted at 2017-5-1 05:59
Sorry, old thread.

I bought my from DJI after I sent in verification video. Does it get automatically activated/tied to SN?

Once your video verification was approved, DJI will inform you through email.
Then you can purchase DJI care refresh.
2017-5-3
Use props
NightAngel79
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-3 23:01
Once your video verification was approved, DJI will inform you through email.
Then you can purchase DJI care refresh.

Yea, did all that and already purchased DJI care refresh, just wasnt sure if there was an additional step, or if it needed activated.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

NightAngel79 Posted at 2017-5-4 08:04
Yea, did all that and already purchased DJI care refresh, just wasnt sure if there was an additional step, or if it needed activated.

This is the activation link for Care Refresh.
http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active
2017-5-4
Use props
NightAngel79
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-5-4 08:54
This is the activation link for Care Refresh.
http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active

Thanks for that. I never got an activation code though... It's been a week. Just want to be sure I'm covered.

My order is confirmed (order # 0012928930009) as of 2 weeks ago, just never heard anything back.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

NightAngel79 Posted at 2017-5-4 11:58
Thanks for that. I never got an activation code though... It's been a week. Just want to be sure I'm covered.

My order is confirmed (order # 0012928930009) as of 2 weeks ago, just never heard anything back.

Try this link too.
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Please try above link and let us know if you have any further query.
2017-5-4
Use props
NightAngel79
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-5-4 12:45
Try this link too.
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Thanks Ken, it shows in there and everything looks in order.

Appreciate it!
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

NightAngel79 Posted at 2017-5-5 07:43
Thanks Ken, it shows in there and everything looks in order.

Appreciate it!

Sounds good, have a great weekend.
2017-5-5
Use props
Kapakas
New
Norway

Hi!

I purchased my MA a month ago and understood that DJI Care will start working as soon as I had purchased the drone. I bought it from a shop. The little flyer about DJI Care in the package also made me understand that the DJI Care is automatically attached when buying a new drone. Now if I check the serial number on the DJI site, it says that I do not have any DJI Care on my drone. Can anybody explain the whole thing?
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kapakas Posted at 2018-8-11 16:14
Hi!

I purchased my MA a month ago and understood that DJI Care will start working as soon as I had purchased the drone. I bought it from a shop. The little flyer about DJI Care in the package also made me understand that the DJI Care is automatically attached when buying a new drone. Now if I check the serial number on the DJI site, it says that I do not have any DJI Care on my drone. Can anybody explain the whole thing?

Hi, thank you for the inquiry, if you purchase the DJI Care refresh with our re-seller, you might be received a DJI care refresh card or through email, however, you will be needing to activate the plan so that it will be bound to your aircraft.  I would like to ask if the plan is included when you purchase the drone? I strongly advise sending an email to our DJI care team for further help. Please see the link below.

djicare@dji.com
2018-8-12
Use props
Levi_T
New
Hungary

Hi!
I bought and activated my Mavic Air yesterday so I have about 24 hours to activate Care Refresh. I will receive the activation code promptly by e-mail, if I pay the price? Or how does it work? I do not find exact description.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Levi_T Posted at 2018-8-16 22:14
Hi!
I bought and activated my Mavic Air yesterday so I have about 24 hours to activate Care Refresh. I will receive the activation code promptly by e-mail, if I pay the price? Or how does it work? I do not find exact description.

Hi. I would like to congratulate you on having a Mavic Air. Regarding the DJI Care Refresh, having this plan will give you peace of mind and coverage to your drone that in any case that your drone experiences an incident due to the normal use, it can be covered by the refresh plan for a specific amount for every replacement drone as well. You can use it twice, and it's valid for a year upon activating the plan. Please keep us posted in any case you need our help.
2018-8-17
Use props
James Kelly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178635 ft
United Kingdom

I bought DJI Car refresh with my Mavic 2 Pro, the link shared earlier in this thread correctly shows my aircraft's S/N as paired with the policy.

Do I still need to send a test flight video or am I good to go as I bought the whole package straight from DJI?
2018-9-6
Use props
fans6f4c4b0e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157766 ft
South Africa

Spark baught in south Africa, with care refresh,
However not valid in south Africa, repair cost are unbelievably expensive, parts unavailable so repairs take forever, and local warranty only allows repairs at selected DJI outlets, I need help my spark camera has broken off cable cut, how do I get DJI assistance as care refresh card in box, please help me fix or find another refurbished unis ,store demo or second hand as I can't afford a new, also education discount, my email not recognise by DJI, DJI support in south Africa as limited as availability of product,
Desperately seeking DJI help
2018-10-4
Use props
DocSavage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48107 ft

Hi, I'm a bit confused with this Dji care refresh and activation.
My Mavic 2 pro comes tomorrow, if i activate the drone tomorrow does this mean i now have only 48 hours to get Dji care refresh?
regards
josh
2018-10-5
Use props
aLeXgIxMoRoCkOjUnO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11699 ft
  • >>>
United States

the activation code is the password (it will reveal it once you scratch it)
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_ZvzySuEDNRA7
New

Iceland

Hi,
I have buy a mavic pro and dji care refresh in a store (not on the dji store). With my drone i have received a blue card for the dji care refresh, but when i want to activated the dji care refresh they ask me the activation code, but i don't have this code, i have never received email with this code and he was not write on the blue card.

I have checked if my drone have already  dji care record, but he have not!
What can i do for active my dji care refresh?
I have activate my aircraft there is more than 24 hours, and i don't want to pass the delay of 48 hours!

Can you  hel me?

Thx
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZvzySuEDNRA7 Posted at 2-12 16:18
Hi,
I have buy a mavic pro and dji care refresh in a store (not on the dji store). With my drone i have received a blue card for the dji care refresh, but when i want to activated the dji care refresh they ask me the activation code, but i don't have this code, i have never received email with this code and he was not write on the blue card.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Did you manage to scratch the password on the card? It would provide 16 digits number where you could use to activate the DJI care refresh. Please refer to the image and link below. Thank you for continued support.

https://support.dji.com/care/active

2019-2-13
Use props
djiuser_fIIDwbS3z9Ga
New

Ireland

Hi I purchased my dji refresh care on line but didn't receive activation code to activate it in my drone. Where can I find the activation code please help? Thanks
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_431v0YZlAzn2
New

Germany

H ey sorry for reviving this thread from the dead but I also need help with this.
I ordered a Mavic mini combo pack and dji csre refresh online from the dji store. Today I have received the drone but i haven't received an activation code for the care refresh.
In thr mobile app, it asks me to introduce my activation code but I don't have it. What can I do?

I have only received an email regarding csre refresh that contains the SN of the aircraft and thr gymbal, but i cant seem to get the activation code anywhere.
Thank you!
2020-5-12
Use props
Craig Sommerdorf
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-10 17:57
Hello, If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page.

Question...just so I understand this right. I purchased my Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Care Refresh at the same time/order from the DJI Store. I just received my Air 2 yesterday, so I don't have to do anything to activate the Care Refresh?

Thanks,

Craig
2020-5-15
Use props
fans0c80f702
New
Flight distance : 68940 ft
United States

djiuser_431v0YZlAzn2 Posted at 5-12 15:28
H ey sorry for reviving this thread from the dead but I also need help with this.
I ordered a Mavic mini combo pack and dji csre refresh online from the dji store. Today I have received the drone but i haven't received an activation code for the care refresh.
In thr mobile app, it asks me to introduce my activation code but I don't have it. What can I do?

help same problem. Why is nobody just answering the question?
2020-5-26
Use props
fans0c80f702
New
Flight distance : 68940 ft
United States

Bought a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo 3 days ago from Best Buy. Bought Care Refresh same night. Went to go fly for the first time today. Everything paired OK, the controller to the drone I mean. But now the DJI Fly app is asking me for an activation code. There is nothing in any of the emails from DJI or in my account anywhere with DJI for an activation code. Where do I get this? I cant get anyone on the phone. Im not getting much help in the chat either. Can someone please help?
2020-5-26
Use props
djiuser_EqYEJon0htlg
New

Canada

I bought the care refresh with the drone package but did not receive a card with it. How do I register my care pack?
2020-6-16
Use props
djiuser_FTFBHAqkNDHF
New

United States

djiuser_EqYEJon0htlg Posted at 6-16 19:14
I bought the care refresh with the drone package but did not receive a card with it. How do I register my care pack?

Same problem today with mavic mini-no activation code
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_Ps5cK0otTCbV
New

Australia

Hai
I buy mavic mini from store and add dji care refresh with .
But i dont know how to activate
2020-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Ps5cK0otTCbV Posted at 10-17 03:35
Hai
I buy mavic mini from store and add dji care refresh with .
But i dont know how to activate

If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment.
If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
Where did you purchase DJI Care Refresh? Was it from DJI official online store?
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_BabuF5COvYKg
New
United States

I purchased a DJI Mini 2 yesterday at BestBuy.  I went home and tried to set everything up by charging the batteries and downloading the app.  I bought the DJI Care Refresh online when prompted by the app and got an email with my Care Refresh service agreement.  Now the app is asking me for an activation code for Care Refresh before I can go any further to set up my drone and do my first flight.  I have no idea where to find the activation code.  I never received an an email with an activation code.  Can someone please tell me where to get the code?  I see other people have had this same problem.  I watched many videos about the Mini 2 setup and first flight before I made my purchase.  None of the videos mentioned this issue about the Care Refresh activation code.
2020-12-29
Use props
fans07749840
New

United States

Once a user purchases the DJI Care through the app, you will get a service agreement email. This is AFTER you receive a confirmation email from DJI and your payment of choice. Follow the link to “coverage” in the above posts. Enter the service agreement number (found at the top of the service agreement email) and then enter the safety code in the next box. It is a captcha code and NOT an activation code! Thanks for confusing us DJI! Once this is done, the Care code is attached to your account. Then RESTART the app to reconnect the device automatically.
2021-5-17
Use props
AndyGrimes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233 ft
United Kingdom

I purchased a DJI Mini 2 through Amazon.
I then purchashed DJI Care Refresh through the DJI website, during which i was asked for the Mini2 serialnumber which I inputted. I have now received my order confirmation email with the agreement number on it.
The first time I used the drone I was asked about Care Refresh and chose to skip that at the time, being eager to try it out. Since buying the Care Refresh pack the next time I fired up the unit I was aksed to bind the controller and the aircraft. I was not at any time asked for the activation code to be inputted. Does this mean I am now covered or am I missing something?
Many thanks in advance
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_vzax0PYOvVs9
lvl.1
Australia

This is a fuck tricky, to many cases with the same problem, I already pay for the insurance but I can't activate this because I didn't receive the activation code, I didn't receive any email about, the page don't expline how can I get that, very bad service and trick.
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules