708 3 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IvanMatin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 483809 ft
Australia

Hello Mavic users,
I have a little problem, after the latest update my Remote Controler does and the same time doesn't connec to the craft.
So, I turn on the Mavic, I turn on the Remote and I connect the phone or the tablet (doesn't matter) and the screen of the remote stays on "Connecting..." all the time, and the same time I can control perfectly the Mavic. It doesn't disconnect or has a delay.
How to fix its very annoying to fly like that.

Another question.
When I connect the remote and the phone, the Remote starts to charge my phone, and the battery goes very fast. How to stop? I did try other USB seting on my Android but it disconnect the streaming picture!
Thank you
2017-1-10
Use props
Derodeo
lvl.2

Canada

With regards to your second question, I have the same issue with controller charging my Nvidia K1 shield tablet causing rather drastic reduction in controller battery life. Changing USB connection type from "Charging" to any other option immediately disconnects from the remote control.
2017-1-10
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

First hook the phone to the controller first, don't go into the phone yet, turn the remote controller FIRST, then turn the MAVIC second, then go into your phone, click the GO app.

To your second question, I use IPHONE6S PLUS and never had an issue...
2017-1-10
Use props
IvanMatin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 483809 ft
Australia

I did work. I turned on the remote and if connected to the craft, after that connected to the phone tablet, no issues.
Cheers mate
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules