I'm beyond
939 6 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TexasTurbo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1172484 ft
United States

Up for sale never crashed Phantom 4 special edition black edition. Why cause Dji can't write software for andriod. And their support sends ya into left feild claiming you need a new device. Oh but wait make sure no programs are running. None are running check Clean install Nexus 7 yeah version 2 2013. Only, app on device Dji go = laggy video and a seldom tablet reboot. Nice any offers? 1200 dollar quad copter for dirt cheap hit me up
2017-1-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It's funny how DJI's software works so well for so many other people even when they use a Nexus 7 (2013).
Your problems couldn't possibly be at your end - they must be that the biggest manufacturer of ready-to-fly drones doesn't know what they are doing.
2017-1-10
Use props
TexasTurbo
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-1-10 20:07
It's funny how DJI's software works so well for so many other people even when they use a Nexus 7 (2013).
Your problems couldn't possibly be at your end - they must be that the biggest manufacturer of ready-to-fly drones doesn't know what they are doing.

Yeah and my Nexus 7 has no other program installed. Has the latest android version thou.
2017-1-10
Use props
TexasTurbo
lvl.2
United States

And can you explain to me why it reboots the tablet in flight. Maybe, you might wanna do research on that also.
2017-1-10
Use props
TexasTurbo
lvl.2
United States

Oh the tablet reboot feature research it.
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Just to clarify, are you using the DJI Go app or the Go 4 app? What app version are you running and what firmware are you currently on?
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Topic breaks forum rules. Closed rather than deleted because a mod stepped in. OP, please continue to contact us through  PM or email for support. Thanks.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules