3418 45 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

theGrindLab.com Posted at 2017-1-12 04:47
My order just shipped yesterday. If it arrives by this weekend, I can test and post back.

Thanks, weather has been so bad in Indiana there hasn't been any opportunity to fly. Doesn't help it's almost dark when I get home each night.
2017-1-12
Use props
picky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279 ft
Australia

redteamwx Posted at 2017-1-11 18:53
Here's an image of my controller screen now:  [view_image]

What is going on?  My P4P worked fine before I tried/failed updating to the latest firmware, now I'm essentially grounded because the camera feed won't work.  As a consequence, the $2000 P4P I've had for less than 2 weeks is no longer functioning. DJI: I would appreciate any help you could provide w/regard to troubleshooting/solving this problem.

Have you tried from your laptop or pc
2017-1-12
Use props
redteamwx
lvl.1

United States

rlarsen462 Posted at 2017-1-11 21:07
Either downgrade the firmware or try restarting the iPad, worked for me with the dead video feed.  Granted my firmware did update successfully before that.

I have the P4P+, so my remote has the built-in screen.  I tried rolling the firmware back with the DJI Assistant 2 software but it always freezes up at 53%.  I've tried on on a laptop or a PC, windows or OSX, always the same result. I'm extremely frustrated at this point. I haven't received one comment from DJI on what the problem could be or what is going on.
2017-1-13
Use props
vidwiz
lvl.1
United States

Armando AM Posted at 2017-1-11 18:33
Gimbal stability issue resolves the gimbal issue  flipping while flying with the right side against the wind???? Pls answer before i send to repair for nothing

Try this.

Settings
Gimbal
Advanced
Disable "Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow"
2017-1-14
Use props
vidwiz
lvl.1
United States

Now when I take stills, sometimes they don't show up on the sd card.  Once, I noticed a 5 bracket exposure shot made the shutter noises but icon did not 'circle' and files were not written.  Worked before.  Boo, hiss...
2017-1-14
Use props
Armando AM
lvl.2
Aruba

Did not fix the issue
2017-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules