Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic from Hobbyking, who covers warranty?
802 4 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Watty2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

FAO any DJI rep; in the event of something going wrong with my Mavic, which DJI region is the warranty with? My flymore came from Hobbyking's global warehouse and I paid considerable import duties at customs. If anything goes wrong, do I send it to the European DJI service centre?
2017-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 5980561 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If something goes wrong with your aircraft, you can raise a ticket with dji customer service, they will organize courier to collect, and your drone will most likely end up going to holland, if it's a warranty or care refresh you won't be charged for shipping. You could also go back to hobbyking and they will probably do the same thing, the service is excellent no worries there,  so get your Mavic and enjoy, best of luck..
2017-1-11
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-11 08:34
If something goes wrong with your aircraft, you can raise a ticket with dji customer service, they will organize courier to collect, and your drone will most likely end up going to holland, if it's a warranty or care refresh you won't be charged for shipping. You could also go back to hobbyking and they will probably do the same thing, the service is excellent no worries there,  so get your Mavic and enjoy, best of luck..

Thanks Hallmark. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, on the rare occasions when the weather allows.
2017-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 5980561 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Watty2000 Posted at 2017-1-11 08:40
Thanks Hallmark. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, on the rare occasions when the weather allows.

Your welcome,  Well I'm on the west coast of Ireland , winds today 110 kph, so no flying this week,
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hello Watty2000, just as hallmark007 mentioned, please feel free to get in touch with our tech support and also we're here to help.
2017-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules