Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tutorial : New Firmware Update using Assistant
546 2 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shockwave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

Just thought I'd post this for info......
Connected everything up and tried looking for the new firmware update on my Nvdia Shield that I fly with, it wasn't there using Go 4, so connected the P4P to my laptop and fired up assistant. It found the new firmware straight away, I clicked install, it got to 28% in about 20 seconds, then got stuck at 28% for about 5 minutes, the P4P rebooted a couple of times, had a mini disco with its lights, then went to 100% and completed succesfully. Took just about 7.5 minutes altogether but worked perfectly.

Not flown yet, as I'm getting it replaced due to the ribbon cable click, but though I'd upgrade it anyway and see how it went. What I will say is the Gimbal seemed to initialise really well and not get hung up at all like it did before, so although the click is still there, looks like the new firmware change has made a difference to this at least.

Hopefully this update will fix a number of problems

2017-1-11
Use props
Shockwave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

Just connected my other battery and connected to my Shield, and it said "inconsistent Firmware found" - Slide to update.... I slid, and it updated successfully in about 25 secs... I guess this was either the battery or the controller... so far so good..... well done DJI!
2017-1-11
Use props
telrush
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48396 ft
United States

Thanks for the tip!  worked like a charm for me -(:
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules