Flight distance : 392247 ft
United States

2017-1-11
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Just boxed one up to send in today, guess it is just poor quality control to keep the numbers moving out the door.
2017-1-11
Use props
AlecW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392247 ft
United States

shawn_ Posted at 2017-1-11 11:45
Just boxed one up to send in today, guess it is just poor quality control to keep the numbers moving out the door.

Not sure you read my post, mine was a good one.   I have 4 now, one that came with the P4, 1 from B&H photo, 1 from Best Buy and the one today direct from DJI.  All have worked without a hitch.

I posted to offset the negative battery posts.  Most people come to the internet to complain vs. being positive.

2017-1-11
Use props
Maddratter
lvl.1

United States

AlecW Posted at 2017-1-11 11:50
Not sure you read my post, mine was a good one.   I have 4 now, one that came with the P4, 1 from B&H photo, 1 from Best Buy and the one today direct from DJI.  All have worked without a hitch.

I posted to offset the negative battery posts.  Most people come to the internet to complain vs. being positive.

I'll add to your positive report, bought two from Best Buy during the sale.  Both came out of the box at 2 bars, charged and work great.
2017-1-11
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

My wife (bless her hert) got me a combo with 3 batteries included. one of the batteries was DOA.  On this issue I called the store which sells the combo on Amizon and was explaned the prosess for exchange of battery. So far... I have had no problem with the other two.  So far I'm happy with all costomer services I have had so far.  I am enjoying this quad to the max so far and have been very happy with DJI battery/s
2017-1-11
Use props
samuraiz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 202585 ft
United States

I have four Batteries and they all arrived working.
2017-1-11
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Damn, wish I would have seen there was a sale.
2017-1-11
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

AlecW Posted at 2017-1-11 11:50

No I read it, that's why I said it is poor quality control. No product should have a significant chunk of failed parts rolling out the door. I'm glad it worked for you. I've had some show up great and fail within a dozen flights.
2017-1-12
Use props
fans5dc1fe48
lvl.2
Canada

Recently purchased a P4. The battery with the unit seems fine, but the spare that came with was dead and wouldn't take a charge. Exchanged the battery at best buy (where I purchased) and the new one seems to be workin.
2017-1-12
Use props
anthonyp85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209721 ft
United States

Purchased an extra (black version) P4 Battery at Best Buy. Came with 1 green bar. Charged with no issues. I was nervous after reading all the posts online though!
2017-1-13
Use props
QiiFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2999472 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've NEVER had a problem with:
My P3P - Purchased from 3rd party on Amazon
My P4 - Best Buy
My P4P - DJI Direct
or any accessories I 've purchased including charging hub (Amazon), batteries (DJI Direct), props (multiple), ND filters for P3P/P4 (DJI Direct).

I think there are more success stories than failures.
2017-1-14
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

Just be glad that Takata isn't making these things.{:4_177:}
2017-1-14
Use props
Rixxie33
lvl.2
United States

No to hijack your post- I am new here- is Best Busy an authorised seller of dji?

And your very lucky that BB took that battery back for exchange- I ruc RC cars
and had a battery swell on the first charge- hobby shop did nothing for me!
Called the company and they said- you'll have to buy a new one-  we cant
guarantee that you charged properly- been  doing RC since nicad days-1990s
so I am not new to charging properly-
2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules