map radar
2142 8 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
menTZoni
New

Norway

hi.
got a phantom 4 pro +. in visual navigation settings, my display radar map box button is grey and not green. I cant slide the button, so it can be green. Why ?

2017-1-11
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Zoni,

The DJI GO 4 app does not show both the map and the radar.  You have to tap the radar to bring up the map and the radar will go away.  Then when you tap the map in the corner, it will go away and the radar will return.

I hope this has something to do with your question!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-11
Use props
menTZoni
New

Norway

Cetacean Posted at 2017-1-11 14:57
Aloha Zoni,

The DJI GO 4 app does not show both the map and the radar.  You have to tap the radar to bring up the map and the radar will go away.  Then when you tap the map in the corner, it will go away and the radar will return.

hi.  I ment in the settings for visual navigation settings.  Ther you can slide the sensors on/off.
The map radar box is grey, cant slide it on.  Slide it to be green.
2017-1-11
Use props
menTZoni
New

Norway

Cetacean Posted at 2017-1-11 14:57
Aloha Zoni,

hi.  I ment in the settings for visual navigation settings.  Ther you can slide the sensors on/off.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... 92780462&type=3
2017-1-11
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

menTZoni Posted at 2017-1-11 15:14

Aloha Zoni,

The facebook content is not available.  I think I understand what you are talking about now.  Keep checking on it, it may return.  Sometimes DJI grays out options as they address some issue with the function.  At least you are letting them know that you noticed the discrepancy.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please post two pictures here about the grey button on visual navigation settings page and the firmware version info on "About" page? we'll help you check it.
2017-1-12
Use props
menTZoni
New

Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-12 01:14
Would you please post two pictures here about the grey button on visual navigation settings page and the firmware version info on "About" page? we'll help you check it.

ok, how do I post pictures her on the forum ?
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

menTZoni Posted at 2017-1-12 08:07
ok, how do I post pictures her on the forum ?

Please click "Advanced"--"Picture", then you can upload it.
2017-1-12
Use props
user17b83f8b43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176496 ft
Spain

Hello, does anyone run on the P4pro + track on the map of the dron's route when it flies? The map does not progress with the movement of the dron and stands still, it is necessary to touch with the fingers the screen to move the map frame to replace and put in the place where the dron's head is. I've tried everything and it still does not work and it does not do any good in this way, since you have to release the sticks to move the map and look for the route to make the dron's second .. is it a bug in the application? Will the same happen to those who use the application on a tablet or phone? Is a bug only in the screens of the plus?
2017-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules