Again and again always firmware
1561 7 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans958238a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60240 ft
Canada

Hi what i do if i upgrated my ac and the remote at the same time. Because nothing working now maybe juste the remote have the new updated. It is the inspire pro and have a issue before with the 1.8 that i never updated.I try to downgraded not working. The issue are the ac dont seen to detect the sd card and no i dont have any file and the upgraded file are correct.

Thank

Seriously it is always a pain sometime it goes good but you are for sure that it will be a time soon. Dji product are good but the firmware is another part.

2017-1-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what firmware versions are the components currently reading in the Go app?
2017-1-11
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I replied at the other post of yours , read my tips page as well it might help .  Be sure you do Not upgrade the RC before updating that Aircraft . ( or if you already have , Just be sure not to try to connect to the AC at all before you get the AC updated , this could. ause a serious problem )  Always Update the AC first when you can and Make sure you get "Success " on the SD card .

Also now I am a bit confused , are you saying you Never did actually update to the latest FW on the Aircraft,but you did update the RC? .  Try  this ,with the AC OFF, connect your RC to the Go app and what version does it say you are on at the "about " tab.  Is it 1.7?if no what is it ? .  If it is 1.7 stay there but do not turn on the AC and try to connect , then place the latest Update on your aircraft following my tips page advice and then check the result at the end .  Be sure to format the SD card and Use a PC if at all possible to load and format the SD card .  Be sure that you are using the update with the X3 selected if this is indeed what you have , if you have the X5 be sure to select it in the "drop done product selection  " on the firmware downloads page .

http://forum.dji.com/thread-72851-1-1.html

donnie
2017-1-12
Use props
fans958238a5
lvl.1
Canada

I chek what is my updated firmware in my rc are 1.7 and for the ac are 1.8. When i try to do my upgrade in my ac the firmware never start to upload so the camera does its calibration and the green light still on but nothing else more.
2017-1-13
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
United States

fans958238a5 Posted at 2017-1-13 06:08
I chek what is my updated firmware in my rc are 1.7 and for the ac are 1.8. When i try to do my upgrade in my ac the firmware never start to upload so the camera does its calibration and the green light still on but nothing else more.

Does your system work right now with the current FW on your system 1.7 for the RC and 1.8 for the AC?

If not, we want to solve this before you update .  If it is not communicating with one another , follow my instructions to re- link the two.  I gave this to you on your other thread.

Then once you have communication , read my tips page .  Then update if you wish following my tips .

Get the AC and RC working right now , It won't get any better if you update ,just going to dig a bigger hole .

***Regarding the Update you are trying to do : More than likely you have the wrong FW installed and the system does not recognize it , therefore it will not load .

donnie
2017-1-13
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
United States

fans958238a5 Posted at 2017-1-13 06:08

If all is woking and you just want to update ,make sure you are choosing the  zenmuse X5   from the drop down list on the DJI downloads website .  You may be de faulting to the X3 camera .  Look at this page below, see the circle in red where it says "Select  Product "  ? you must choose the zenmiuse X5  and download that one to your SD card .  I bet this is the problem . Once again only do this if the current system is working .  Do NOT have the RC on when updating the AC as well .
Go to this URL below and then choose the "Zenmuse X5 " in the select Product drop down box, then download that file version " Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v 1.10.1.40 "  It will be located on the far right of the downloads page whern you select the X5 Zenmuse from the Product selection .

http://www.dji.com/inspire-1/info#downloads

donnie
select product.PNG
2017-1-13
Use props
fans958238a5
lvl.1
Canada

i would try later today thank you
2017-1-13
Use props
fans958238a5
lvl.1
Canada

I redownload the firmware for the third time 1.10 and put it on another good sd card and now is working. I do nothing really different than before the first time ... really dji should think about this issue the firmware are not looking complicated to updated but they are a lot of bug when people have to do. I don't know how many time it happen to me as example my rc firmware are fresh updated and i flight 2-3 time with it and for some reason the 4 time they need to redownload the same firmware. That is just a example as another problem that i have with it.

Thank for try helping me
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules