United States

First response! LMAO
2017-2-8
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

Okay so far but how does it update Battery firmware, accessories (GPS Module), Camera etc?  
2017-2-8
Use props
fans4f8954b4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

In the user manual, it's written that for update the battery FW, you must connect the charger to assistante 2 via PC, turn on the charger and update, I tried to do so and nothing happened, the assistant 2 don't recognize the charger, how you turn on the charger ?
Anyone is familiar with that?
2017-2-11
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

fans4f8954b4 Posted at 2017-2-11 04:14
In the user manual, it's written that for update the battery FW, you must connect the charger to assistante 2 via PC, turn on the charger and update, I tried to do so and nothing happened, the assistant 2 don't recognize the charger, how you turn on the charger ?
Anyone is familiar with that?

which manual are you looking in I can't find anything about battery firmware and connecting charges?
2017-2-16
Use props
Conrad Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484806 ft
Canada

Thank you for the simple video. Self explanatory but helpful...
2017-2-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dr Jon Posted at 2017-2-8 20:29
Okay so far but how does it update Battery firmware, accessories (GPS Module), Camera etc?

All done automatically, if you follow the progress updates on screen (on a Mac anyway) you will see this all. Kudo's to DJI for making the complex process so simple.
2017-3-7
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The process is so intelligent! I forgot to attach the camera (there is an update for this to). I hot plugged the camera to the 'transport mode' aircraft while holding it up and lo and behold, the legs lowered automatically and the update continued .... The engineer(s) who designed this deserve a salute!!!
2017-3-7
Use props
Jacquelin
New
Seychelles

Hi all after upgrading my dji inspire 2 I got a warning in overall status aircraft encoder error(0x100000)can sum one help
2017-3-7
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2017-3-7 02:18
All done automatically, if you follow the progress updates on screen (on a Mac anyway) you will see this all. Kudo's to DJI for making the complex process so simple.

On my MAC using assistant 2 i see no data on whats its updating only a percentage amount of download and upload.

So which program you using to do the update?
2017-3-7
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Dr Jon Posted at 2017-3-7 17:15
On my MAC using assistant 2 i see no data on whats its updating only a percentage amount of download and upload.

So which program you using to do the update?

I upgraded using an iPad as I don't have that special USB - USB cable with me. Fantastic status updates in that approach
2017-3-7
Use props
Kailani1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192185 ft
Italy

Did you do the latest update of firmware inspire2? Is it normal that when you put your batteries, the "app di" go does not ask me to update them after the new update?
2017-4-30
Use props
fansee9ffed2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1897129 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the charger need upgrading?
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Please keep in mind that you can use the Go 4 App to update the firmware as well. You can find that information on page 69 here:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... nual_v1.22_1_EN.pdf

The charger would not need upgraded but the battery firmware can also updated through the Go App.
2017-6-12
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do I dare update the FW of my new Inspire 2 without having the X5S camera yet?  

Rich
2017-6-14
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2017-3-7 18:16
I upgraded using an iPad as I don't have that special USB - USB cable with me. Fantastic status updates in that approach

MTC
Do I dare update the FW of my new Inspire 2 without having the X5S camera yet?  

Rich
2017-6-14
Use props
BMP_Media
New
United States

I updated to the latest firmware.  Everything was fine before the update to the drone and controller, and now after the update , the left joystick is dead left to right.  Re-calibrated everything and still nothing.  I even tried to downgrade back to the original firmware and the left controller stick is still dead left to right.  So, if you have a big project coming up you may want to wait.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

BMP_Media Posted at 2017-6-14 09:33
I updated to the latest firmware.  Everything was fine before the update to the drone and controller, and now after the update , the left joystick is dead left to right.  Re-calibrated everything and still nothing.  I even tried to downgrade back to the original firmware and the left controller stick is still dead left to right.  So, if you have a big project coming up you may want to wait.

Are you using the Assistant Software to update the controller? Hook up the controller to DJI Assistant 2 and retry the process for the remote. It should resolve your issue.
2017-6-21
Use props
Simba
New
Germany

Hi, cannot update Inspire 2 Firmware. DJI Assistant: "Cannot load firmware list"
2017-7-3
Use props
djiuser_jsKVjMV
New
Germany

Versuche inspire 2 Firmware Update zeigt 100%an Update abgeschlossen.nach der taste zurück AC NEU gestartet erscheint das update wieder von neuen auf dem Bildschirm.und auf dem Menü erscheint eine Fehlermeldung.Updates Required ! Abnormal
!Camera Sensor Error
!Aircraft Encoder Error(0×400000)
Contact DJI Support if thus continues After restarting.
!Cannot Takeoff in Travel Mode.Exit Travel Mode.
Ich schicke Ihnen ein Screenshot davon mit.
2017-8-2
Use props
djiuser_jsKVjMV
New
Germany

Versuche inspire 2 Firmware Update zeigt 100%an Update abgeschlossen.nach der taste zurück AC NEU gestartet erscheint das update wieder von neuen auf dem Bildschirm.und auf dem Menü erscheint eine Fehlermeldung.Updates Required ! Abnormal
!Camera Sensor Error
!Aircraft Encoder Error(0×400000)
Contact DJI Support if thus continues After restarting.
!Cannot Takeoff in Travel Mode.Exit Travel Mode.
Ich schicke Ihnen ein Screenshot davon mit.
2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules