Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to remove your battery easily !
1303 4 2015-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

Hello.

The batteries of my new PV2+ were quiete hard to remove.
So, I used an electronical lubricating spray, on the sliders of the batteries. Removing them 3 times, then using some more spray on the sliders.
I can now remove a battery from the Pv2+ more easily !
You can also use a teflon spray, a silicon spray, or some parrafin wax (candles, jam pots, ...)

Do not lubricate the phantom's sliders, just in case !

View from the PV2+ battery compartment
Note that the cables are protected against interferences (cylinder magnets) - I do not loose any satellite when starting recording a video.
And removing the battery could hardly damage those background multiconductors cables.

Amicalement.

2015-2-16
Use props
nilsblix.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello

The batteries on a new Phantom is and should be hard to remove - learn the right technique and it become more easily removable. Do a search on Youtube and you will find how to easily remove batteries - it is simple. I would not lubricate as it collects dirt Here is the video

2015-2-16
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

nilsblix.gmail , I could not remove the battery as shown on your video : it was much harder and I had to move it millimiter by millimiter, left and right, within the 1st centimeter, even using the motor arms to help my hands. I would say that after lubricating, it's a bit harder than on your video.
Cleanning the sliders from dust is an easy step, I will do it from time to time.
But thank you very much for your valuable comment.
2015-2-16
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

agree, those batteries need to be removed with the right technic as seen above.
2015-2-16
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

the method in the video works perfectly for me, no yanking and they slide out well.  it also helps prevent pulling off the battery faceplate.
2015-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules