Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Edit profile
1108 5 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb7653542
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36 ft

United States

How do I edit my profile on this forum. User name and pic.
2017-1-12
Use props
Churubusco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36 ft

United States

Thanks for all the help everyone. As you can see no replies. I figured it out. Must be done from desktop moble does not have the option or plugin.
2017-1-13
Use props
djiuser_HbCvZwD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Churubusco Posted at 2017-1-13 03:57
Thanks for all the help everyone. As you can see no replies. I figured it out. Must be done from desktop moble does not have the option or plugin.

Do I have to apply for certificates for the UAV to fly my drone?
2017-12-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Churubusco Posted at 2017-1-13 03:57

I have never attempted to alter mine but what device are you logging in with?
I am iOS and have very little access to mine, but I know if you are on a computer, you can access the avatar upload section.
If you are using a tablet, try logging in to your account with a desktop computer or laptop perhaps.But u dear normal conditions, if you have been here long enough, that would be to,
Go to your Home Page and click Settings to change your User Name forum handle alias. ;-)

Glad you figured it out. I am. Haha

RedHotPoker

2017-12-29
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

I have had to use the desktop for some changes to my profile because the iPad did not do the job but the Windows desktop worked OK..
2017-12-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Changing a forum avatar can take some time, but it will eventually show up, in your new posts.

Just give it time, to be scrutinized for appropriate content and general approval by DJI, our gracious forum hosts...

RedHotPoker
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules