SW Florida Cape Coral/Ft Myers
3755 23 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

If your in this area and want to share a great place to fly or if you would like to meet others in this area make in known here.

Also let us know what you fly and what you want to fly.

I'll start,  Flying two Phantom 3 Pro's and want a Phantom 4 Pro
      Anthony
2017-1-12
Use props
T3rdEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

Stinky711, What is your favorite place to fly in the Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area?  I may be visiting there in the near future.
2017-1-17
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

T3rdEye Posted at 2017-1-17 05:30
Stinky711, What is your favorite place to fly in the Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area?  I may be visiting there in the near future.

Anyplace near the beaches, shrimp boats and sunsets!  Just stay dry!
2017-1-17
Use props
B 1rd Watcher
New

United States

I really need some help and there seems to be no way to ask. I signed up started a homepage and have been trying to post but it says I have no authority to do that. I have a new P4 and am having video problems Can you help a newbie? Thanks B 1 rd Watcher.
2017-1-18
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

B 1rd Watcher Posted at 2017-1-18 08:38
I really need some help and there seems to be no way to ask. I signed up started a homepage and have been trying to post but it says I have no authority to do that. I have a new P4 and am having video problems Can you help a newbie? Thanks B 1 rd Watcher.

What's wrong?
2017-1-18
Use props
B 1rd Watcher
New

United States

I don't know how ot post a screen shot I am using a Samsung Galazy Tab 4  Android version 5.0.2     I have updated the Phantom 4 and the controler with the latest updates.  The problem is the video has green strips and Blue stripes across the screen. As of yesterday the video has a 4 second lag from where the aircraft is seeing and then it take about 4 seconds before it shows on the screen.
2017-1-19
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

B 1rd Watcher Posted at 2017-1-19 16:20
I don't know how ot post a screen shot I am using a Samsung Galazy Tab 4  Android version 5.0.2     I have updated the Phantom 4 and the controler with the latest updates.  The problem is the video has green strips and Blue stripes across the screen. As of yesterday the video has a 4 second lag from where the aircraft is seeing and then it take about 4 seconds before it shows on the screen.

That device doesn't seem to be on dji's approved list, do you have a apple device you can try?

Also are you using DJI GO4 app not DJI GO

2017-1-19
Use props
B 1rd Watcher
New

United States

Stinky711 Posted at 2017-1-19 17:01
That device doesn't seem to be on dji's approved list, do you have a apple device you can try?

Also are you using DJI GO4 app not DJI GO

I am using the Go. not the Go4  will try that thanks. I found the device on the list before I bought it? Has it changed?
2017-1-20
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

B 1rd Watcher Posted at 2017-1-20 18:23
I am using the Go. not the Go4  will try that thanks. I found the device on the list before I bought it? Has it changed?

ipads and iphones just seem to work better, try DJI GO4 it is meant to be used with P4, MAVIC & INSPIRE
2017-1-20
Use props
B 1rd Watcher
New

United States

Ok I DL the Go4 and it is woking but the screen freezes up on my most every flight.? I can not win. any ideas?
2017-1-24
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

B 1rd Watcher Posted at 2017-1-24 06:11
Ok I DL the Go4 and it is woking but the screen freezes up on my most every flight.? I can not win. any ideas?

Make sure you delete Dji go then go into application manager on the tab and hit dji go4 and force stop it. Try again, that helped me.
2017-1-24
Use props
MileMarkerz0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364278 ft
United States

Im in Jensen Beach! I have the Phantom 4 with 3 batteries. FAA Certified.
2017-1-30
Use props
YodisMatt
lvl.1
United States

Names Matt and I am from the Cape /Ft. Myers area. I work for a branding and marketing company and use a DJI P3 for my videography and photography.
2017-2-6
Use props
Gaffanon
lvl.1

United States

hi, I am north of you in Ocala but id like to travel down one of these days and fly with you guys.
Bob

2017-2-13
Use props
ADulay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4338766 ft
United States

Just checking in from Punta Gorda with 100 hours of drone time under my belt now, 45 hours of which is night time, which I really enjoy.

AD (P4 with all updates current)

2017-2-24
Use props
n0xd
lvl.1
United States

Mike here in Rotonda West. Just retired here from Iowa. Just unboxed a Phantom 3 Advanced. Not read to fly yet. I have a lot of reading and youtubes to view first. Used to fly RC planes back in Iowa for a hobby. Thanks for letting me in.
2017-3-2
Use props
VWDan
New

United States

Danny here in Cape Coral.
Proud owner of a Phantom 3 Standard.
Newbie with about 7 minutes of total flight time.
2017-3-6
Use props
ADulay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4338766 ft
United States

ADulay Posted at 2017-2-24 12:02
Just checking in from Punta Gorda with 100 hours of drone time under my belt now, 45 hours of which is night time, which I really enjoy.

AD (P4 with all updates current)

Hey, Southwest Florida.   You know that drawbridge west of I-75 on the Caloosahatchee bridge?

Well there is a Seminole Murder Mystery train that crosses it 5 days a week and I've been waiting for some daylight to prevail at the arrival time of the train with the drawbridge.

Here's my first attempt at getting a decent video of it.
Here's hoping the link works on this site.

AD

2017-3-28
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

ADulay Posted at 2017-3-28 17:50
Hey, Southwest Florida.   You know that drawbridge west of I-75 on the Caloosahatchee bridge?

Well there is a Seminole Murder Mystery train that crosses it 5 days a week and I've been waiting for some daylight to prevail at the arrival time of the train with the drawbridge.

Nice video AD!
2017-3-31
Use props
RobH127
New
United States

Very nice job on your video!  It was shot on my birthday, and, it was shot on the day I got my Mavic Pro!

From Buffalo, NY and in SW FL (Cape Coral) while my kids are on their spring break.  Brought mine with me to learn a little more!  Looking forward to being a part of the DJI community.

Keep your props on the topside, friends!

2017-4-9
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

Very nice!  
2017-4-18
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

RobH127 Posted at 2017-4-9 10:34
Very nice job on your video!  It was shot on my birthday, and, it was shot on the day I got my Mavic Pro!

From Buffalo, NY and in SW FL (Cape Coral) while my kids are on their spring break.  Brought mine with me to learn a little more!  Looking forward to being a part of the DJI community.

N.Y. to Cape Coral !  I made the same trip and never went back!
2017-4-18
Use props
ssunman1
lvl.2

United States

Very nice job !  It appears that not a soul on the train was aware of the drone.  I think its always interesting watching to moving objects like boats, trains and automobiles shot  against a static background landscape in the manner that you did.

2017-5-6
Use props
ibdunn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1633406 ft
  • >>>

I'm visiting Cape Coral and would like some tips of legal places to fly for good sunset views - map coordinates or addresses would be helpful.  I have a Mavic 2 pro with me
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules