which one do I believe?
650 2 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orlando_Jeff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49147 ft
United States

I've been using both the Go app and Litchi app. This evening, I flew identical 5 minute flights with both apps. The Go app shows signal errors, interferance messages, and intermittent choppy video. When I flew using the Litchi app, I get no signals errors or any other type of messages. For the most part, video was perfect. So...is the Go app more sensitive and show more messages or is the Litchi just better? For the record, I like Litchi better...

2017-1-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I've honestly never downloaded nor flown with any of the several available third party apps.
But I can say that in over a years time, thankfully never had , that's Zero issues with my Phantom 3 Pro, with all or any of the Pilot/Go app iterations.
Nor have I experienced a single issue with the numerous firmware updates we've had in 1 1/2 years +, that I've owned my drone.
It's possible that the DJI app has more sensitivity to interference. Or the Litchi app has very little of it. Ha

Who cares more about you Baby? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-12
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Given that the code is owned by DJI and all Litchi do is use the system calls to operate, it is puzzling that there is that differece. But I imagine the error messages are passed back by the aircraft to both applications, perhaps Litchi is ignoring them. Why not ask them?

2017-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules