DJI Singapore owners
14088 50 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uOjbPP8aEp2Z
New

Singapore

Hi, i need help! I am confused! I’ve gotten my DJI spark from changi airport while in transit. I’ve activated my spark for more than 48 hours. I just want to know am I automatically covered under warranty ? Cuz I don’t see any warranty card in the box. And if I’m under warranty, do I need to purchase DJI CARE or DJI CARE refresh ?
2018-2-6
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

Once activated..ur birdie is covered..think buying extra care plans depending on u
2018-2-8
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Singapore

Pinky Posted at 2017-12-26 02:40
Hi i from sg  i just lost my spark during my phuket trip on 24 dec i was flying my drone behind my hotel about 16 floor height and suddenly lost signal my spark flyaway itself my phone screen turn black & lost wifi signal and my drone never come back itself any warranty clam for this pls advise thank

As usual..go into sparkz sextion..raises ur flight log to see if its human errors or ... Frm there they will assist u
2018-2-8
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Singapore

Alfred Mah Posted at 2017-6-5 21:18
i was flying at Sentosa - Palawan Island last Sunday at 9am. One of the staff approach me and ask me if i have permit to Fly my drone here in Sentosa(of course i don't have permit). He mention that i will need a permit to fly Drone in Sentosa.  
i think now only left Marina south, ST john island, Tuas, can fly. Do share if you know any other places that we can fly drones without a permit.

Yes..sentosa and rws stopped drones flying after somw complaints years back..permit is apply tru sentosa management n not caas.. Just tell them flight time,why n exact location u wanna to fly within. All mainly due to some tourists had crashes their drones down.
2018-2-8
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Singapore

silverstorm Posted at 2017-5-1 05:45
hi, i only have phantom 3se, can i join too?

Cheers pal... SE pilot here...
2018-2-8
Use props
SeanD
lvl.1

I cannot update Phantom 3 Pro firmware. Does anyone offer such a service in Singapore
2018-4-28
Use props
LisaLi
lvl.1
Singapore

Need help! I tried DJI mavic air at a carpark roof, and was asked to do compass calibration 100 times .. is it normal?
2018-5-17
Use props
WeDo4Fun
New
Singapore

xiaohong Posted at 2017-1-16 18:06
Follow this link to join DJI Mavic Pro Singapore Whatsapp Group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KQ0pXd3eM451Rwjld3osNc

Is this WhatsApp link still working?
2018-6-6
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

LisaLi Posted at 2018-5-17 18:45
Need help! I tried DJI mavic air at a carpark roof, and was asked to do compass calibration 100 times .. is it normal?

I think it is because when you placed your Air on the concrete floor, the steel reinforcement bars hidden inside causes the magnetic interference to the compass of your Air. That's why you were asked to do a calibration, and once you placed it down, interference is detected again and another calibration is required.

Try taking off from the ground instead of concrete floors.
2018-6-24
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

Good to know that there is DJI Singapore Owner here in DJI Forum
2018-7-17
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4

Beware on flying drone at Lazarus Island on weekdays...

14 Sept ..went over Lazarus...first battery used up...so take a rest and when my kid and her friends started to swim and decided to fire it up on air...A C130 and a copter flying round and round at low altitude ...
Finally sit and watch the plane goes round and round as if its doing training ... its a Friday...even anywhere are dangerous...lastly ends the day and rush for the 2.45pm ferry....
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules