Disgruntled
667 2 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
POLARMONKEY
lvl.2

United States

I need tech support to call me, I'm getting tired of these copy-past e-mails, and also communication by-passing online support teams at this point would be Ideal. And to the Moderators, My flight records are synced, there is no video cached for my last flight. I've spent alot of time trying to get DJI Assistant to work, send me a box and you can have my controller. My case number is CAS-404175-P7H6T5. As I have told the online support team before, I am leaving town on 1/14/17 (Yes I'm American, and secondly I also have the airplane tickets to prove my absence upon request) And I'm returning on the evening of 1/17/17. There is snow in the forcast, and that will cover my lost drone in two feet of snow, delaying search efforts until spring time, Online support said they would get my case expedited, but it seams that my case is just another case.

2017-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, feel so sorry for your lost.
We'll report your case to our support team and try our best to help you handle it soon.
2017-1-13
Use props
Wes1977
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363862 ft
United States

I know DJI Assistant is for getting log files off your drone.  But does it help you find your drone?
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules