Video issues in completed movies with my Phantom 4
701 3 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbolf88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 897323 ft
United States

Hi all, just me again with more questions. I am having a video problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I load the Phantom 4 video clips on my computer they are crystal clear and beautiful. When I put these clips together in a movie form they look terrible, real grainy. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? I tried Windows Movie Maker and CyberLink Power Director, both with the same results. What am I missing?
2017-1-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Tell us what video setting you are using. Perhaps put a aample clip up on Dropbox?
2017-1-13
Use props
P4P+
lvl.3
United States

I have found that Movie Maker downgrades the video quality. However what you can try is, when you save your video, use the button at the very bottom that says 'Create custom setting' and enter the size and bit rate and frame rate that matches your original video.
2017-1-13
Use props
jbolf88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 897323 ft
United States

P4P+ Posted at 2017-1-13 14:02
I have found that Movie Maker downgrades the video quality. However what you can try is, when you save your video, use the button at the very bottom that says 'Create custom setting' and enter the size and bit rate and frame rate that matches your original video.

Think I found the problem. After the video was edited and I saved it to my computer I did not save it in a high def format. It looks real got right now.
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules