Which one is the right information ?
758 2 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tune345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 446138 ft
United States

Want to return my OSMO MObile. Online it says 7 days and products CAN NOT be activated. I called waited for 2 hours and they said as long as you have the reciept and the items, it's good.

"1. Refund policy

1) Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
2). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect."
visiting this link http://www.dji.com/support/purchase#refund_and_return_policy
What am i missing 0_0 ?

2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry about the confusion. If you activated the product, it can't be refunded unless there's defect.  The second 2 without activation refers to accessories that can not be activated (z axis stabilizer, for example )
2017-1-14
Use props
Tune345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 446138 ft
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-14 00:21
Sorry about the confusion. If you activated the product, it can't be refunded unless there's defect.  The second 2 without activation refers to accessories that can not be activated (z axis stabilizer, for example )

I asked 2 different agents. And i told them if you have to put me on hold to find the right information. And both of them did. Came back and told me it does not matter.

I mean it does not make sense because if i don't activate it , it does not work and if if does not work then how can i try it  and see if it is for me or not ?
2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules