Gee... I don't know whether just throw it in the trash, strip it ...
5181 131 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75692 ft
Canada

BillW50 Posted at 2017-2-22 19:13
They told me to send it back by FedEx or there could be delays in processing. Ok FedEx is more expensive so whatever and I did. Now after I inquire what is the status of my return, they tell me that I should have used UPS to ship to avoid problems. It seems different people at DJI gives you different answers. Yes I insured it for $300 (not enough), but what does it matter? As far as FedEx is concern, it was delivered and signed by a person called "BBOBBY".

Your story smells a bit, warranty claims in North America include free shipping.
2017-2-22
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

gbmarsh Posted at 2017-2-22 19:35
Your story smells a bit, warranty claims in North America include free shipping.

That is what I hear, but all Newegg gave me was the address to send it to (payment went through Newegg, but DJI shipped it and handled returns). And DJI said if Newegg didn't provide the shipping label, DJI would supply one. I didn't ask because Newegg only gave me 30 days for return so I sent it out at my expense so get it back in time. I didn't care if everything worked out fine. I never planned on DJI would lose it.

Now I got an email from DJI saying they are sorry for the trouble and just ship it to them and they will take care of it. They really don't know what they are doing, do they?
2017-2-22
Use props
Maxxgold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19157 ft
United States

BillW50 Posted at 2017-2-22 19:54
That is what I hear, but all Newegg gave me was the address to send it to (payment went through Newegg, but DJI shipped it and handled returns). And DJI said if Newegg didn't provide the shipping label, DJI would supply one. I didn't ask because Newegg only gave me 30 days for return so I sent it out at my expense so get it back in time. I didn't care if everything worked out fine. I never planned on DJI would lose it.

Now I got an email from DJI saying they are sorry for the trouble and just ship it to them and they will take care of it. They really don't know what they are doing, do they?

Wow, I  bet you are a blast at parties. After reading through the whole thread, I really hope that you did get stiffed by DJI, that would be the perfect ending to this thread, and it would be what you deserve.  

Some FedX guy is flying your drone around as we speak!
2017-2-22
Use props
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Canada

BillW50 Posted at 2017-2-22 19:54

Hmm, that's interesting, bought mine at Best Buy Canada and had issues with the first one, RMA and shipping label was provided directly by DJI support.

Seems to me from some of your previous posts you put a lot of effort into making bad situations worse for yourself.
2017-2-22
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

gbmarsh Posted at 2017-2-22 20:07
Hmm, that's interesting, bought mine at Best Buy Canada and had issues with the first one, RMA and shipping label was provided directly by DJI support.

Seems to me from some of your previous posts you put a lot of effort into making bad situations worse for yourself.

Why? Because I know what will happen before it does? And my first one is doing fine. Just the second one was a piece of junk.
2017-2-22
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

2017-2-22
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

2017-2-22
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

What a weird thread. May I suggest meditation using my zen clouds gif? I made it with pics taken by my drone.

2017-2-22
Use props
gbmarsh
lvl.2
Canada

DroneSmeg Posted at 2017-2-22 21:05
What a weird thread. May I suggest meditation using my zen clouds gif? I made it with pics taken by my drone.

[view_image]

Agreed, it's starting to make my brain hurt
Ahhh, pretty clouds, thanks!
2017-2-22
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

DroneSmeg Posted at 2017-2-22 21:05

[view_image]

Thanks for the zen clouds Smeg.
2017-2-25
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

2017-2-25
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

Well I did everything they (DJI and the commenters here) wanted me to. I told them all of the problems I had with it. Shipped it back to them within 30 days (at my expense). Showed them they have received it since February 10th. And all they keep telling me is to just send it back to them and they will take care of it. I guess if their computer tells them they don't have it, then that's what they believe. They even gave me a new RMA number and they actually sent a shipping label this time. And they can't do anything for me until I send it to them. And I can't send them something I don't have. So I guess this is the end of this thread. I am out the cost of a Phantom 3 Standard plus shipping it back and the end. And maybe at least some of you will understand next time I say shipping it back to DJI isn't an option. Now I feel sorry for the next buyer they ship that piece of trash to.
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules