Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Still no update banner in the app
963 7 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

hi
thought the server problems was solved at dji as i cant see any update banner but i can see the version of app 3.1.1 for android and firmware 1.7.9
2017-1-14
Use props
RADROCKET
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1110827 ft
United States

When I connect the Aircraft body to the PC via USB to view flight logs the Banner appears after I disconnect and restart the aircraft. Try that. Just follow the instructions for entering flight log mode.
2017-1-14
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2017-1-14
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

well then i have to stay on 1.7.9 and its giving me great distance up to 1 kilometer even in a olace where there is many buildings
2017-1-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know you've got it sorted out or not?
If still the same case, please try to connect it with an iOS device, which may help.
2017-1-16
Use props
fans2df9b35b
lvl.1

Croatia

In field where is READY TO GO sign when i start flying   , start blinking red, firmware update require for few seconds but i dont see the app give me update. I am on android.
2017-1-16
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

still no update banner and i dont have an ios device so im stuck on 1.7.9 but its ok itd working well here
2017-1-16
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Finally the update banner showed up after plugging the drone to my usb on the computer and then start the app
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules