1391 11 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EMIAK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3589 ft
France

hello 2 days i have a phantom 4 pro and i have alot of problem
- the air system doesn't work. my battery  Becomes very hot after 5 or 10 min.
- i cant  to activate the tapfly mode he said gimbal is not installed
- my sd card is not recognized
- no video feed from the camera on my controller
- My gimbal calibration option has disappeared

thanks for your help

2017-1-14
Use props
EMIAK
lvl.1
France

2017-1-14
Use props
EMIAK
lvl.1
France

2017-1-14
Use props
EMIAK
lvl.1
France

photo

photo

photo
2017-1-14
Use props
EMIAK
lvl.1
France

photo2

photo2

photo3

photo3

2017-1-14
Use props
Capoeira82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 53356 ft
Italy

it can be a problem of your SD card, try change with other one
2017-1-15
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha EMIAK,

You have some serious problems with your P4 Pro.  You need to contact DJI and get your camera / gimbal evaluated.  It looks like the cable has come loose and there is no communication.  As Capoeira noted, your SD card or the SD card reader may have a problem.  And finally, your internal fan is also not connected or not powered.  We should be able to hear the fan in your video.  It seems like at least three of your connections were not made during assembly or something happened to cause them to come loose.  Good you noticed the battery overheating.

Be sure to have the link to this Forum thread ready to be copied when you contact DJI so they can see your video and photos.  BTW, you have done a very good job documenting these problems.

Good luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-15
Use props
EMIAK
lvl.1
France

hello Cetacean AND Capoeira82

thank you for your answere ! i go to contact DJI.
2017-1-15
Use props
Viridis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I second that, the sd, camera and fan all sits and is controlled by the gimbal, if that's detached, they will all show as missing.
2017-1-15
Use props
EMIAK
lvl.1
France

new drone
20170116_102243.jpg
2017-1-16
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Well thats one way to handle it ;) good for u hopefully this one is A ok. I suggest formatting the sdcard in drone also
2017-1-16
Use props
jean affreux
New

France

Hello,

I found that there is an error in the last firmware of the Phantom 4 Pro. Indeed, I use micro SD of the type Scandisk Extreme Plus 32 GB, Scandisk Ultra 64 GB Lexar 633x 16 GB, Lexar 1800x 64 GB. If you try to format them with the application DJI GO 4, it is unable to format them ... So they are not usable ... If you still try to format them with a software under windows (Format) Or other applications like rufus, SDFormatter, Fast32FormaterEN, etc ... these are declared in error and always impossible to use them ... The only remedy that I found is to use the application DJI GO for Phantom 3 Pro . Indeed, all these micro SD cards are recognized and you can very well format them from this application. After having bet on the Phantom 4 Pro, these work very well, except the Lexar 1800x 64 GB (I think this is due to the additional connectors that are on this micro SD).
To complete the analysis, here is the information that is bet on the micro SD when formatted:
First 2 directory:
DCIM
MISC
In DCIM 1 directory:
100MEDIA (empty and read-only)
In MISC 4 directories:
IDX (read-only)
LOG (empty and read only)
THM (empty and read only)
XCODE (empty and read only)
In IDX, 4 files:
Idx00
Idx01
Idx10
Idx11

If the developers did something to correct this anomaly, it would be very good (something that is easy ...).

After testing, to format a Micro SD card, just format it with Windows (If it is 32 GB or 16 GB, it will be formatted in FAT32, if it is in 64 GB it will be exFAT), Then to add a directory DCIM (empty) and at the time of the initialization of the Phantom 4 pro, the complementary directories will be created ... and you will be able to use your micro SD.

Best regards
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules