Shaky flight
981 7 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davideq
lvl.1

Denmark

Hello there.
Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with my Mavic.
Video link-
It's very shaky during flight. It seems like is something unbalanced. All propellers are fine, no cracks or fractures. I even put a new pair on but it won't help. The whole Mavic is in perfect condition, only around 20-30 flights, never crashed.
2017-1-15
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

You've probably already checked but have you attached the right propellers to the right motors, i.e the propellers with the white marks go to the motor shaft with the white markings and the black propellers to the motor shafts with no white markings. Also have you made sure the the propellers have been twisted into position properly?
2017-1-15
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

I had the same when I switched on the "prop-guard-setting" after the last update of DJI GO app. Just switch it off and You will be fine again. Was a little bit shocked too when my Mavic started the same but knew it could be only the prop-guard-setting since I changed nothing else in the app .............  
2017-1-15
Use props
fran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74052 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Angelo26 Posted at 2017-1-15 09:22
I had the same when I switched on the "prop-guard-setting" after the last update of DJI GO app. Just switch it off and You will be fine again. Was a little bit shocked too when my Mavic started the same but knew it could be only the prop-guard-setting since I changed nothing else in the app .............

I read in an other thread that somebody had a similar problem.
The did a factory reset and the corrected the problem.
2017-1-15
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

fran Posted at 2017-1-15 09:33
I read in an other thread that somebody had a similar problem.
The did a factory reset and the corrected the problem.

Why undergoing all the effort of a factory reset firsthand when it´s so easy to check wether the "prop-guard-setting" is activated and just has to be switched off (this setting is meant for possible future prop-guards sold by DJI ?)
2017-1-15
Use props
Nighteye
lvl.1

Germany

Same here...
"prop-guard-setting"
on   ......     shaking
off  ......    non shaking..   
Please try and report..

Peter
2017-1-15
Use props
Davideq
lvl.1

Denmark

Thank you very much for your help.
I just switched "propellers cage" setting off and everything is back to normal.
Regards.
Dawid.
2017-1-16
Use props
fansd8d55759
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I'm a rookie.. where do I find the "prop guard setting" and "propellers cage" ? Haha thanks
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules