Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi Chaps,
Just been informed that if you have an early M600 with a landing gear cable that is without a built-in circuit board DJI are making a replacement available but only via the dealer you bought it from.. The help desk told me they have already shipped the replacements to the dealers for redistribution, don't know if thats free post yet, I guess not.
If you already knew of this cable replacement, I am sorry to bring it up again, been out of the scene a while.

be good

Ricci

inline1623126953.jpg new cable at bottom to fix landing gear issuesDear ricci

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please tell us where did you buy this M600? If you bought from our dealers, we suggest you to contact them first. We have shipped spare part of this cable to our dealers.

With kind regards,
DJI Technical Support

2017-1-15
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Interesting, I need to check on this. Thanks for the note
2017-1-17
Use props
MAFO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266509 ft
Denmark

Why is the M600 Landing gear Cable replaced at all ???
2017-3-1
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

MAFO Posted at 2017-3-1 15:26
Why is the M600 Landing gear Cable replaced at all ???

Hi
I can't be sure however the new cable either has a suppression filter or there are some imbedded micro electronics for signal conditioning, I would suspect the later. I am still waiting for then to ship to me since early feb. They are coming from the dealer who sold them, not DJI.

Ricci
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-3-1 17:53
Hi
I can't be sure however the new cable either has a suppression filter or there are some imbedded micro electronics for signal conditioning, I would suspect the later. I am still waiting for then to ship to me since early feb. They are coming from the dealer who sold them, not DJI.

Has your dealer been communicating with you on shipment? If you have any issues, let me know and I can look into it.
2017-3-3
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-3 14:09
Has your dealer been communicating with you on shipment? If you have any issues, let me know and I can look into it.

Hello Jamie,
Just today Heliguy uk has contacted me and said they arrived this week ready to ship to me next week. Thanks for the input.

Ricci
2017-3-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-3-3 14:19
Hello Jamie,
Just today Heliguy uk has contacted me and said they arrived this week ready to ship to me next week. Thanks for the input.

Good to hear! The timing on that post then is kind of funny.
2017-3-3
Use props
MAFO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266509 ft
Denmark

Hi
Have any of You M600 owners experience that the landing gear sudenly folds down during fligt?
(In Manual gear mode selected)
Hope this new cable help this issue.  Any experiance?
2017-3-4
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

MAFO Posted at 2017-3-4 03:05
Hi
Have any of You M600 owners experience that the landing gear sudenly folds down during fligt?
(In Manual gear mode selected)

Hi,
Mine have been fine since the start so the cable is just a precaution. Have you searched the threads because it was a big issue in the beginning.

Ricci

2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules