Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INSPIRE 2 BEST FPV GOOGLES
1761 1 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansca2a6513
New
  • >>>
United States

Before buying, I would appreciate any feedback on which FPV googles are the best/robust AND compatible with INSPIRE 2
2017-1-15
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

That is a tough call to get review for FPV with the Inspire 2, as it just came out.  I will give you my 2 cents on FPV goggles ,  I  personally did not like it.  I bought some High end  Zeis optics that were about 700 dollars and sent them back , first off made me dizzy , the were uncomfortable , it was hard to go from flying with my eyes on the AC and then putting on the goggles, they would also fog up , just not my cup of tea.

What worked for me is a Hoodman  or the High Aerial , both of the you plant your face into and it is mostly pitch dark ,and with My I pad it gives a very immersive feel , then when I need to look up and fly the AC, I do just that .  I Just find this more to my liking and gives me that very immersive experience.  I can also walk around if need be and then just put my face back in the Hood.  What I really like to do is just sit down in a chair and plant my face into the Unit, It is very Immersive and I feel like a bird !  It is really great in bright light conditions where the bright sun can be torture.
I will give you link to a review of both .
HOODMAN FOR SUN GLARE  ..... I LOVE  IT-  GREAT PRODUCT!!

http://forum.dji.com/thread-57797-1-1.html
**I OWN THE HOODMAN  but just ordered the High Aerial , should be here today .  
In addition , I did hear that some members like the Fat shark for FPV.  I would maybe go to a racing drone thread and see what those guys like as this is more a pro video platform .
**** Also if you are just starting out , my advicde would be to get the Phantom lineor the Mavic, the Inspire line is just to expensive to strat out with .  I have not seen you here before and have no idea your skill level , but if starting out, please dont get an Inspire , you will be much haqppier starting out with the Phantom line .  Just dont get the Phantom standard, that is just a toy .  

Have fun

donnie

2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules