Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My first shoots with the P4P
898 8 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zerubeusy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108547 ft

France

Here is my firs shoots what do you think guys ?

2017-1-15
Use props
Cedric Pieterse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1225827 ft
Sweden

Very nice!
2017-1-15
Use props
drb1215
lvl.2

United States

Nice dramatic images.

Just curious, are you bracketing your shots?  Also what are you using for post processing?   

The only reason I ask is that if you combine 3 or 5 bracketed images into a single HDR image, you can bring out detail in the shadow areas while leaving the sky dark and dramatic. Then again if you've achieved the look you are looking for, it looks great as is. Just offering a tip.

2017-1-15
Use props
Adam Flurk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

Looks like a good start. You may want to bring up the exposure in your photos or try the auto white balance. I've found that it's always good to try different things and see what works best. You can always edit your photos later to bring out some of the features. I prefer Photoshop.

2017-1-15
Use props
ErC...
lvl.2
Hong Kong

looks good, thanks for sharing...
2017-1-16
Use props
zerubeusy
lvl.2

France

drb1215 Posted at 2017-1-15 17:28
Nice dramatic images.

Just curious, are you bracketing your shots?  Also what are you using for post processing?   

Thank you for the feedback, I'm shooting Raw(dng) and for post I'm using camera raw it comes with photoshop to adjust colours
2017-1-16
Use props
zerubeusy
lvl.2

France

zerubeusy Posted at 2017-1-16 00:23
Thank you for the feedback, I'm shooting Raw(dng) and for post I'm using camera raw it comes with photoshop to adjust colours

I've also done a mistake taking these shoots I've forget to focus on something it's so important to manually focus on something in the view it will bring much detail and sharing the shoot, to fix this I've added clarity to sharpen the image with camera raw in photoshop, shooting in raw will give you
2017-1-16
Use props
zerubeusy
lvl.2

France

zerubeusy Posted at 2017-1-16 00:23

I've also done a mistake taking these shoots I've forget to focus on something it's so important to manually focus on something in the view it will bring much detail and sharing the shoot, to fix this I've added clarity to sharpen the image with camera raw in photoshop, shooting in raw will
2017-1-16
Use props
Ricky Wu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

wow that's nice. i love your work
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules