When is Drones Direct (UK) receiving Mavics?
1025 2 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered a Mavic Pro Ultimate Bundle from Drones Direct 1st November. I was also charged £1247 for it at the time. I have been receiving conflicting information which is very frustrating...

The website product page currently says "Orders placed before 07 Nov 2016 are due in from DJI through Jan 2017"
Order status delivery date currently shows 3rd of Feb.
However in the last message from support they said "we are unable to deliver it until approximately March 2017" This is not acceptable concidering that DJI Direct shipping is a week now! Do I really have to re-order with DJI and pay £112+ more to get my Mavic in a reasonable time frame?

Drones Direct also said to me on 15th December that they had received no Mavics from DJI! On the 24th Dec they said "Stock is coming through slowly" to another forum user...although I've yet to hear of a single person actually receiving a Mavic from Drones Direct! Pretty crap for the "UKs largest official DJI partner" and "authorised Tier 1 DJI dealership" Not sure what is going on with Drones Direct?
I also placed an order for a Fly More Combo with Maplin just before Christmas to give them a try as some people had success - I have gone from #62 to #28 in the queue with them last I checked on Friday. So it seems like Maplin are getting something like 10 Mavic Pro Combos in per week from DJI. Somebody else on the forum said recently Maplin only receieved 5 Mavics!

Why is DJI only sending big UK sellers such as Maplins a trickle of 5-10 Mavics a week while taking and shipping new orders on DJI Direct quickly? It does not seem very fair to their customers who ordered months ago or the UK companies who now have angry customers leaving them negative reviews on review websites.

2017-1-15
Use props
fans60b8a416
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83612 ft
United Kingdom

I've got one on order from Wex Photographic since 16th october at £1249 which hasn't arrived yet. Decided to order one from DJI at £1359 seeing as they were offering shipping within one week but that still hasn't been shipped. Have just been advised that it will be shipped on or before 25th Jan so will wait another week and see what happens. I looked at Drones Direct back in October and called in at their premises to see what they had. They had no Mavics on demo and ultimately ordered from Wex.
2017-1-18
Use props
fans60b8a416
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83612 ft
United Kingdom

I've got one on order from Wex Photographic since 16th october at £1249 which hasn't arrived yet. Decided to order one from DJI at £1359 seeing as they were offering shipping within one week but that still hasn't been shipped. Have just been advised that it will be shipped on or before 25th Jan so will wait another week and see what happens. I looked at Drones Direct back in October and called in at their premises to see what they had. They had no Mavics on demo and ultimately ordered from Wex. I'll hold my breath until next week....
2017-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules