Slow rotation while hovering.
1454 2 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

While hovering with the P3S is it possible slow down the rotation when your using the left stick? I'd like to adjust it a little slower if possible.
2017-1-15
Use props
Betamace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

Yes. In the app "Expo" tuning page you can lower the "Rudder" setting. I believe the stock setting is .40 and the minimal setting is .30 I personally use .32 for my rudder expo setting. If you still want to yaw faster, just push the left stick all the way left or right and the aircraft will yaw at the maximum rate.
I don't recommend changing the Gain settings since they are only for how the aircraft reacts to external forces.
You can also extend the left stick to allow for finer adjustment. Just unscrew the upper portion until you sense a better control range.

2017-1-15
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Betamace Posted at 2017-1-15 16:51
Yes. In the app "Expo" tuning page you can lower the "Rudder" setting. I believe the stock setting is .40 and the minimal setting is .30 I personally use .32 for my rudder expo setting. If you still want to yaw faster, just push the left stick all the way left or right and the aircraft will yaw at the maximum rate.
I don't recommend changing the Gain settings since they are only for how the aircraft reacts to external forces.
You can also extend the left stick to allow for finer adjustment. Just unscrew the upper portion until you sense a better control range.

Thanks Betamace,     I'll try out your suggestion.
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules