E300 Carbon Fiber Props
2122 5 2015-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scom20.gmail
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know if these work well with the vision 2 # V3. with the new motors and esc's?

https://store.dji.com/product/e300-9443-carbon-fiber-white

2015-2-16
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.3

United States

These are the only carbon fiber props that work well with the Phantom. I wouldn't recommend you try non-DJI carbon fiber props -- as most have terrible reviews.

If you do choose to use carbon fiber props, you should also be aware that they are far more dangerous than plastic props.
2015-2-16
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

Yes they work. I use them on my P2V+ ver3
2015-2-16
Use props
scom20
lvl.1

United States

JATO Posted at 2015-2-17 09:20
Yes they work. I use them on my P2V+ ver3

Does anyone know if these are the same pitch as the 9450 new thrust props? I am wondering if these are even going to be an improvement from the props I have now, the 9450 increased thrust props for phantom vision+ V3?

thank you
2015-2-18
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

I didn't notice a difference when flying. But I did change the props before I had gotten real familar with my P2V+ v3.

When I put the two props side by side it is very hard to see the slight (and I mean slight) differences but there are some. When I measured the pitch the 9450 had a .009" greater pitch than the CFR 9443 props at the widest part of the prop. The 9450 had a visibly greater curve at the edge of prop.

The CFR 9443 prop edge is thinner and less curved. The difference when measured including the curve and thickness on the edge is ~.012" less than the 9540. In addition the CFR 9443 feels stiffer when flexing the prop up and down from the center of the prop the widest area. From there out to the tip the CFR 9443 only feels a tad bit stiffer.
2015-2-18
Use props
scom20
lvl.1

United States

Yes very interesting. I bought them, but then shortly after realized that they are I think a different pitch/ prop than the new v3 props that now come with the Phantom 2 vision + v3. If i had to guess these are the same as the old original props before the upgrade, but just stiffer. I know the 9450's are suppose to provided more lift and flight time than the 9443. I wonder were these CF props will fall in to place between the two. I will just have to do a couple test flights to see if I can find a difference. Once i get them in a month from DJI lol, I live in the US.

Wish DJI would make some CF 9450 props instead.
2015-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules