Gimbal auto cal fails at 73% everytime
1066 7 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjmucker
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Tried everything to get a successful calibration without success.
Restored Mavic, downgraded firmware, IMU cal, etc etc.
Fails everytime. Anyone have this problem and managed to fix it?
2017-1-15
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Best advice: Don't try to fix things by yourself. Tell support, get it fixed by them. If there's a hardware issue, they'll fix it for free.
2017-1-16
Use props
jjmucker
lvl.2

United Kingdom

This is true. Is hate to have to send this all the way back to China though. The gimbal is fine but somehow fails the calibration. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get this looked at because the video quality is not the best either, blurry down the right side on occasion
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please clarify your current firmware version? Please post a screenshot of the error message and your firmware version here. I'll help to report it.
2017-1-16
Use props
jjmucker
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks Mindy. I've since sent it back to my seller and they will hopefully sort it out. If not I'll post back in here. Thanks.
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jjmucker Posted at 2017-1-16 08:43
Thanks Mindy. I've since sent it back to my seller and they will hopefully sort it out. If not I'll post back in here. Thanks.

No problem. Please click the "Reply" button, so I can see you're responding to me.
2017-1-17
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Having the same after waiting 3 months for my Mavic. Have not even flown the thing yet, cannot calibrate the gimbal..
This has been reported earlier(12-2016) and will hopefully be fixed with the next firmware that I'm expecting to be released within the next weeks(this month) according to DJI Ken.
2017-2-7
Use props
JimmerzDDS
New
United States

Mine gets stuck at 77% every time, has anyone found a solution to this?
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules