Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic shipping question...
2031 37 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spazzbecker
lvl.2
Italy

Hi Guys
Had my UK order change to shipped on 11th January on the DJI order screen BUT still no email with Tracking number?
Whats going on?

Thanks                                                
2017-1-16
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Turns out 'Shipped' doesn't actually mean shipped. If you go to the DJI mobile site you'll see your shipping status as 'Pending'. I've had shipped status on the main website for 6 days now with no tracking number.
I'm not expecting the shipping info until at least the 7th business day...................... I ordered on the 10th so expect something around the 19th, fingers crossed
2017-1-16
Use props
kenjedfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I cancelled my order with Jessops UK and ordered direct when I got the email from DJI promising shipping inside 2 weeks.
Order was placed 9th Jan and status changed to Shipped on the 11th.  On the same day my PayPal account was debited.  However, no email from DJI that it was shipped, despite the FAQs saying I would get this with tracking details.
So I got onto the online chat.  Here is a precis:

ME: The status of this order is showing as "Shipped" on the "My Order" web page, also payment was taken on 11th January, but I have had no confirmation email as indicated in theFAQ. Please confirm the status of my order and give me the tracking link.
DJI: I apologize, this is a bugged in our system as the dji care refresh is pushed by the system. expect your order to shipped out on or before january 23
blablabla
ME: So according to what you have just shown me the payment should be taken when you ship the product or after 28 days from authorisation. These conditions are not met but you have taken payemnt.
DJI:
I apologize for this but the system deducts it because the refresh is marked as shipped. Again this is a bugged within our system and Expect your mavic to shipped out soon.
ME:  Can you confirm that I will receive an automatic email when it is shipped?
DJI: Yes. You will receive an email when it is shipped.

So there you have it!  I hope this is helpful.
2017-1-16
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Ahhhhh - so the 'shipped' applies to the refresh - not the drone  nice one DJI  {:4_142:}
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to check it.
2017-1-16
Use props
kenjedfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-1-16 11:48
Ahhhhh - so the 'shipped' applies to the refresh - not the drone  nice one DJI

Mmm.  So I guess the care package is already running instead of starting when I get my drone.
2017-1-17
Use props
kenjedfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-16 18:35
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to check it.

Hello Mindy
I tried to send a personal message for this but id does not seem to work.  Order No.: 0443985605629.  Also - does this mean my care package has already started, so it will in fact expire on 11th January, less than a year after I receive my Mavic?
Or was your request to spazzbecker who started the thread?
Thanks
Ken
2017-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kenjedfish Posted at 2017-1-17 07:24
Hello Mindy
I tried to send a personal message for this but id does not seem to work.  Order No.: 0443985605629.  Also - does this mean my care package has already started, so it will in fact expire on 11th January, less than a year after I receive my Mavic?
Or was your request to spazzbecker who started the thread?

Sorry Ken, I'm request to spazzbecker.
I'll help to report your case as well.
2017-1-19
Use props
spazzbecker
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy
Just sent you my order number by PM - ordered on the 5th January ;-(
2017-1-19
Use props
Brela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-19 03:48

Hi Mindy

I ordered 1st November from Drones Direct. When are DJI going to ship them some Mavics? Nobody has received one from them yet it seems.

And please don't just tell me to order direct from DJI.

Thanks
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Brela Posted at 2017-1-19 18:25
Hi Mindy

I ordered 1st November from Drones Direct. When are DJI going to ship them some Mavics? Nobody has received one from them yet it seems.

Sorry Brela, we don't have access to check the status of the order from Drones Direct.
2017-1-20
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-20 03:00
Sorry Brela, we don't have access to check the status of the order from Drones Direct.

So Drones Direct said they ordered 500 units and prepaid and yet DJI cannot find their order ??? I wish I coudn't find an odd 400K kicking about
2017-1-20
Use props
Brela
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-1-20 05:09
So Drones Direct said they ordered 500 units and prepaid and yet DJI cannot find their order ??? I wish I coudn't find an odd 400K kicking about

The whole situation has me so angry {:4_154:}

This is my first experience of Drones Direct and DJI. Absolutely appalling customer service from both.
2017-1-20
Use props
WseaFly
New

United States

Ordered my drone on Jan 12th and received the payment confirmation.  DJI says that they're shipping now in 3-5 days.  It's now the 20th (8 days later) and I'm still waiting for the status to even change to shipped.   I ordered this for my trip to Hawaii on Feb 1st and hoping that I'll still receive it by then, but from the customer service response I received last night I'm not sure that's going to happen.  Their ship dates are a lie so don't expect anything anytime soon.  I ordered the Fly More bundle.
2017-1-20
Use props
kenjedfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-19 03:48

Well thank you, but we should not have to do it this way.  I emailed onlinesales a week ago and have had no reply.  It is now 2 weeks from my order and 12 days since payment was taken.  I guess I'll try the sales online chat again to see if I can get an update.
2017-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kenjedfish Posted at 2017-1-23 07:57
Well thank you, but we should not have to do it this way.  I emailed onlinesales a week ago and have had no reply.  It is now 2 weeks from my order and 12 days since payment was taken.  I guess I'll try the sales online chat again to see if I can get an update.

I have checked your order.
It's estimated to be shipped within this week.
2017-1-24
Use props
SLiWooDy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brela Posted at 2017-1-20 05:24
The whole situation has me so angry

This is my first experience of Drones Direct and DJI. Absolutely appalling customer service from both.

you wait till you get the drone and its faulty soon as its delivered and you got to send it back to DJi FOR REPAIR. That is when it gets really fun!
2017-1-24
Use props
Brela
lvl.2
United Kingdom

SLiWooDy Posted at 2017-1-24 03:51
you wait till you get the drone and its faulty soon as its delivered and you got to send it back to DJi FOR REPAIR. That is when it gets really fun!

Have you been waiting a long time?
2017-1-24
Use props
SLiWooDy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From ordering to now = 5 months (still no drone)
2017-1-24
Use props
General_Lee8620
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97867 ft
United States

I ordered mine on the 12th and have heard nothing other then they took my money on the 15th and I contacted them and they said it should ship out on the 25th and that is tomorrow and we will se but I am still super excited!
2017-1-24
Use props
kenjedfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-24 02:54

What does "estimated" mean?  Is this an undertaking or a guess?  It is now 18 days from my order and over 2 weeks since payment was taken.  By online chat I was assured that my order would be shipped on or before the 23rd Jan.  Then on 23rd nothing has changed so I try online chat again -
"our system says you will be recieving an email confirmation within 24-48 hours. because you shipping date is january 23 . . . •        pls wait the email confirmation with your tracking number of your orders with in 24-48 hours"
That was more than 48 hours ago.  You have my money - I want my drone!  Please can you take action.
2017-1-25
Use props
kenjedfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-24 02:54

Curiouser and curiouser.  Still showing as pending a week after the online chat said it would be shipped.  No shipping email from DJI but a message from a local courier promising delivery tomorrow (I've amended it to Wednesday) for a package.  No reference to DJI but it has my DJI order number on it so I guess it is my Mavic!
2017-1-30
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

kenjedfish Posted at 2017-1-30 02:51
Curiouser and curiouser.  Still showing as pending a week after the online chat said it would be shipped.  No shipping email from DJI but a message from a local courier promising delivery tomorrow (I've amended it to Wednesday) for a package.  No reference to DJI but it has my DJI order number on it so I guess it is my Mavic!

Fingers are crossed for you. My order is showing as "shipped" but have no tracking number yet. Giving it another day before contacting them via chat.
2017-1-30
Use props
fansd3788d9d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered mavic combo + care on the 17th January still no shipping date.

2017-1-30
Use props
fans1fcb1f8c
New

Argentina

Hi Mindy,

My order  0011388500914 is stuck in payment reviewing stage, but payment was authorized from my bank the same day, and the full aumount has been debited from my bank days ago, please check.
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1fcb1f8c Posted at 2017-1-31 04:01
Hi Mindy,

My order  0011388500914 is stuck in payment reviewing stage, but payment was authorized from my bank the same day, and the full aumount has been debited from my bank days ago, please check.

Sorry for the late reply due to Chinese New Year holiday.
I have checked your order with our support team. You will receive an email from onlinepayment@dji.com.
Please reply the email and they will help to follow up with you.
2017-2-3
Use props
davieb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered a Mavic Fly more plus ND filters on the 24/01 and I think it is the ND Filters that are delaying the shipment. Is it possible to cancel the ND set or arrange for separate delivery? 0449508371970
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kenjedfish Posted at 2017-1-30 02:51

Sorry for the late reply.
I have checked your order. Here is the tracking number: 5533822290
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

davieb Posted at 2017-2-3 03:05
I ordered a Mavic Fly more plus ND filters on the 24/01 and I think it is the ND Filters that are delaying the shipment. Is it possible to cancel the ND set or arrange for separate delivery? 0449508371970

They will be shipped out separately. But we don't have an estimated shipping date currently.
Please wait patiently.
2017-2-3
Use props
davieb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-3 03:58
They will be shipped out separately. But we don't have an estimated shipping date currently.
Please wait patiently.

Thanks Mindy, good to hear
2017-2-3
Use props
fans9bd72d1f
lvl.1

United States

Ordered on 1-17 when shipping was 3-5. No tracking number after 2 weeks of promises to get 1. I filed a dispute with PayPal just to get a tracking number, now DJI says they refuse to send me the drone unless I close my dispute! they had no delay taking my money. Looks like I'm gonna have to let the dispute escalate to get my money back. Seems very unprofessional. order number 0016986480724 in case anyone at DJI cares?
2017-2-3
Use props
fansa3b308d4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic was supposed to ship today, can you shed any light on this @DJI Mindy?
2017-2-3
Use props
fansf8e0b7be
lvl.1

United States

Damn I was so pumped to order a mavic+flymore last night, I guess I'm glad I didn't with all this back and forth with people getting theirs on time or waiting a month+
Too much money to be waiting around in limbo without straight answers
2017-2-3
Use props
kenjedfish
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please wait patiently.

It has arrived!  Then a few days later I got the shipping notice from DJI .
Fortunately I had already heard from the shipping company with a tracking number.
Unfortunately the camera had popped out of the gimbal clamp in transit and a little cover behind the camera has broken off.  So after consulting with the technical support chat  I emailed the Netherlands repair centre 4 days ago and am waiting for a response.  The chat agent said I would be sent a mailing label.  AlI have so far is an auto response with a request number that is not recognised by the DJI online repair tracker.
It all seems a bit hit and miss
2017-2-5
Use props
davieb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Please wait patiently.

Any chance of an update on this? it's been a while and it would be good to have at least an estimate of when the Mavic might be shipped. Thanks!
2017-2-6
Use props
fans196f5ef7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384678 ft
United Kingdom

I've just ordered my mavic fly more package on the 9the Feb 2017 status from pending still not changed yet, but after reading all the problems still even after the dji email saying "nows the time to order" I  January I'm already debating canceling my order. I don't feel want to wait weeks and weeks for a product I would have already payed for. After I already canceled a order from a 2nd party in the UK because they could deliver, im now starting to thing it a company as big a DJI can't manage and honor to deliver, then it might be time to give other companies orders to balance out the financial playing field. Please let me know DJI if it worth me holding out hope for you as a first time buyer of one of your Drones ?????
2017-2-11
Use props
fans4a81ab5f
New

United States

fans196f5ef7 Posted at 2017-2-11 03:15
I've just ordered my mavic fly more package on the 9the Feb 2017 status from pending still not changed yet, but after reading all the problems still even after the dji email saying "nows the time to order" I  January I'm already debating canceling my order. I don't feel want to wait weeks and weeks for a product I would have already payed for. After I already canceled a order from a 2nd party in the UK because they could deliver, im now starting to thing it a company as big a DJI can't manage and honor to deliver, then it might be time to give other companies orders to balance out the financial playing field. Please let me know DJI if it worth me holding out hope for you as a first time buyer of one of your Drones ?????

I'm in the same boat.  I will be going on vacation the 3rd of March, and it would be nice to know if I will have my Mavic Pro for that (just ordered about an hour ago).  I'm half tempted to place another order at newegg.com, as they are promising shipment on the 17th of February.

Good luck!
2017-2-12
Use props
jgadea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131985 ft
United States

Check the weight of your parcels guys!
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid692904
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced