Do you have this?

Did find it on youtube
2017-1-16
Use props
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

For such an expensive drone.... totally unacceptable!  I've put my I2 order on hold for a month or two. To many I2's not properly inspected before leaving the factory.
2017-1-16
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Vince , I was just wondering , did you get an Inspire 2 ?  I know you had some trouble with you Inspire 1 and was just wondering if you thought they worked out all the kinks on the 2.  If you are thinking about getting  the Inspire 2  , you may want to wait like some of us are  for the little gremlins to be worked out and then get one .  Maybe like 6 months .

good Luck ,

donnie
2017-1-16
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
United States

This, along with the landing gear issue, incorrect props and the X4s lens softness all point to variability on the production line.
While it looks like the previous model, this is really an all new ship.

Give it some time for them to sort it out  - as Donnie suggests at least 6 months.
No point being a paying QA inspector, you will just have to send it back for repair/adjustment.
2017-1-16
Use props
fanse186c04e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-16 09:32
Vince , I was just wondering , did you get an Inspire 2 ?  I know you had some trouble with you Inspire 1 and was just wondering if you thought they worked out all the kinks on the 2.  If you are thinking about getting  the Inspire 2  , you may want to wait like some of us are  for the little gremlins to be worked out and then get one .  Maybe like 6 months .

good Luck ,

OK, now i did buy it :-), i can not wait anymore, it's unbeleaveble so good is the machine.
Yes there are always things we wish, bud this is everything we need for now.

Only thing i do not like is the price of the battery's times 2, pff a lot of money for 19 min flying, like me i need at least 9-13 flights a day so thats 6x2= is a lot of money. they need more time to load so i need more,pffff

Everything i find i will share and try to find a solution for and tell you all, and try to explain in my not so good english :-)

- props i have are all ok and no rattle ( did have the rattle also with the pro, i did put on some new props, after 500 flights, and the rattle is gone, the "loseness" of the props: you here them good becauce the props act like a "speaker" and you could then think the motors are up for new ones, happy that was not the case)
- 6 pair battery
- the machine Inspire 2
- X5S without lens, i have the Olympus 12mm form the pro Inspire so...

i let you know, or do you have him/she :-) now?

Greatings,

Vincent
2017-2-9
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

fanse186c04e Posted at 2017-2-9 11:30
OK, now i did buy it :-), i can not wait anymore, it's unbeleaveble so good is the machine.
Yes there are always things we wish, bud this is everything we need for now.

Wonderful Vince I hope you enjoy it , Keep an eye on the Forum , there have been some minor problems ( props for one )  but nothing to big , I agree the batteries are expensive .

donnie
2017-2-9
Use props
fanse186c04e
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-9 11:38
Wonderful Vince I hope you enjoy it , Keep an eye on the Forum , there have been some minor problems ( props for one )  but nothing to big , I agree the batteries are expensive .

donnie

Thanks Donnie,

Yes the props, mine are good, for now...
Til now i did found the battery issue , that is easy to tackle, just update and your good to go.
Did you here more problems? in case i did miss something ...

Vince
2017-2-9
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I posted this solution on another thread where this video was posted.  My Inspire 2 is solid as a rock after tightening the screw.

I had this same problem.  Purchased a T9 Torx screwdriver and tightened the screw that clamps the tube.  Problem solved.

Purchase Torx screwdriver set here:  https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01568NGRO/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

Ray
2017-2-9
Use props
fanse186c04e
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2017-2-9 11:55
I posted this solution on another thread where this video was posted.  My Inspire 2 is solid as a rock after tightening the screw.

Thanks Max.

Mine are ok, luckily, bud when it happens i wil check your solution, thank you!

Vince
2017-2-9
Use props
fans9badca44
New
Flight distance : 59659 ft
Belgium

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2017-2-9 11:55

Hello Ray;

I have almost the same problem Ray and i dont find the another post . My problem is that the arm's angles are not the same but the arms are well locked.
Can you precise with a photo the screw that can be untightened and tightened?

Thank you,
Frank.
2017-2-9
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fans9badca44 Posted at 2017-2-9 14:06
Hello Ray;

I have almost the same problem Ray and i dont find the another post . My problem is that the arm's angles are not the same but the arms are well locked.

Here is a picture of the screw that can be tightened.

Ray

Arm adjustment

Arm adjustment

2017-2-10
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2017-2-10 20:43
Here is a picture of the screw that can be tightened.

Ray[view_image]

Thanks Ray!  Mine seems OK - still poor quality control for the flag ship!
2017-2-10
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI have always been like this you're either do two things, and I'm not going to insult you all by telling you what they are.

I for one just buy their products and expect teething troubles, my list of purchases todate some I have had trouble with some I haven't.

Phantom 2 (no problems) Sold

S900 + 2 Lightbridge 2 E1200 A3 Pro (Lightbridge 2 Go app problem then DjI had to replace 2 Lightbridge 2) everything working fine still operated it, first S900 Wookong M works fine. Sold.

Inspire 1 (just needed Prop upgrade) Sold

Inspire Pro 2 transmitters 6 batteries (no problems) Sold

Inspire 2 + 2 (problems with X4S soft on one side waiting for replacement X5S works perfectly problems with white pros) DJI sent me new set last week testing them yesterday work fine not flow second Inspire 2 yet still in box not had time. 5 sets of batteries cinessd station still waiting for second transmitter SSD card's and another set of batteries.

I operate commercially In the Uk so all my platforms get quite a bit of use.

Tony

2017-2-10
Use props
fanse186c04e
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi all,

I did have the landing gear going down to stay in travel-position to.
When indeed this happens, push the home button on the controller, when the machine is on the landing point the arms go down and you are ready to land.
Other solution is when you slide the slider down to let the landing gear down on your controller DO NOT TOUCH YOUR STICKS, then your arms go all the way down to landing postion.

I think it is mentioned in a other tread.

Just in case someone did not have seen it.

Greating,

Vince
2017-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules