Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CINEMATIC MODE?
10810 46 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpy D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

WOW, this went bad quick.
“Mine is bigger than yours” it’s called “PENIS ENVY “
2018-5-22
Use props
Ely324
lvl.3
Flight distance : 904888 ft
United States

Grumpy D Posted at 2018-5-22 09:24
WOW, this went bad quick.
“Mine is bigger than yours” it’s called “PENIS ENVY “

thanks to airwolf13... oh wait, maybe i should prroof read my post so i don't get called a moron again.

2018-5-22
Use props
DTSES
New
United States

Hey guys.
I just send the email to the support team to request the cinematic mode on new firmware.

If you guys all send the request, they may realise here are a lot of users waiting for this function.

So if you really want, just spend few minutes to send a request, then we may have this function in new firmware. Thanks.
2018-5-22
Use props
honkytonkman7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I tried Cinematic mode while flying a mavic recently but I prefer tripod mode on the p4p, the drone has more control and if used right can allow you to create some really cinematic looking shots. I fly professionally and use the phantom 4 Pro almost exclusively  and use tripod feature a lot. If interested you can view my showreel here which shows it in use http://www.cinematicsky.co.uk
2019-8-3
Use props
djiuser_A061ypMeeMcQ
lvl.1

Taiwan

Ely324 Posted at 2017-1-19 08:55
I'm not comparing sensor to sensor. Compare the drone to the drone.

You are still not getting the point, yes 1" sensor is better than half inch and it will win every time in a contest. But the end results will not be vastly different in terms of image quality. Taking a good photograph or video with either one has nothing to do with their sensors. It's the composition, lighting, and the subject and how you capture it.

Wow Wow Wow, image quality ONLY ....!!!!!!  What about 4K video quality???? Have you ever tried shooting images under low-light condition, such like sun-rise and dawn. Side by side comparison with MP1, P4P, and MP2????  You must be an unprofessional just watching too much youtube videos and not have experience from youself.  Low-light shoot /Or 4K videos on Mavic Pro is just terrible, you need to do Post-production each time using light-room. and the details and static on MP1 4K videos at the low-light condition is just not acceptable for most commercial use.  The results on 4K videos are even more staggering,  P4P and Mavic 2 are both at the same level,,,,  there is no doubt P4P/P4A is a better dorne, there is no way you would choose MP1 over P4P just because that little weight savings........... BTW I am from Hong Kong.
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_A061ypMeeMcQ
lvl.1

Taiwan

Ely324 Posted at 2017-1-20 11:34
Yes sensor size does matter and bigger sensors are better, but both drones are limited by a fixed lens. If you think that the end result is greatly different than you are wrong. If you make the exact same short film with both drones they will nearly be identical, what will make them good is the content, not the fact that one has 1" sensor and the other doesn't.

I feel bad for your students having such a closed minded teacher. Look at one of the greatest youtubers of all time, Casey Neistat. He has flown and owned dozens of DJI drones and prefers the Mavic over the P4P. He makes thousands a day off his videos. The Mavic gets the job done for him. My point is that just because a 1" sensor is better than the sensor in the Mavic, it does not make the P4P better.

MP1's gimbal is a disaster, many of MP1's owner have problems with its gimbal motor. Its very very fragile plus the stance of MP1 is very low therefore  its easy  to break your gimbal when you landed on uneven surfaces................ On the other hand,  the gimbal mechanism on P4 series is much stronger and durable,, its less likely to be damaged, unless you are doing something really stupid. If  Phantom's and Mavic's are just toys,, What about spark, mini and mavic air!!!???   toys /non-toys/ Professioanal/  That's how you  categorize drones???!!!!
2020-5-21
Use props
Corey Abbett
New

Australia

Airwolf13 Posted at 2017-1-19 09:14
Oh please.  Of course sensor size matters, go look at a side by side chart of the surface area and how much more information is captured with a one inch sensor.  Get real!  (along with the other settings you mention)  There is no doubt that the portability aspect matters greatly for the Mavic (mine just shipped). For the record, I teach production/post-production classes in a local city college, I love to have students with your mentality, you are always wrong!
Does the Phantom have or have the ability to mount and run the software for the new cameras that use thermal and the other low light or no light search thermals?
3-14 05:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules