611 3 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans665a76ad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have a credit note following a failure with my P4 but have since bought a new  P4P. Was thinking about getting a Mavic with my credit note, obviously for the portability. My only concern is, will I  bother using  the Mavic because of the extensive features on the P4P.

Does anyone own both and would advise whether both drones are getting their usuage?
2017-1-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mavic is a great machine, I have both and use both if I go for a walk on he beach I bring it if I'm going anywhere for a drive I just throw it in the car, with everything I need to fly in a bag that measures 9"x6" and weighs 800grams. But the best thing about it is actually flying it it's just a bundle of fun. Good luck...
2017-1-16
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both too, I'm taking my Mavic on a hike today, so much easier to take around. The P4P is for planned shots that need to be the best quality, the Mavic comes when I don't have anything planned but might find something along the way.

I also feel like the Mavic doesn't annoy people as much as the P4P, it's slightly less noisy and the Phantoms are always pictured in the news.
2017-1-16
Use props
DoctorRennie
lvl.3

United States

trance728- Posted at 2017-1-16 09:43
I have both too, I'm taking my Mavic on a hike today, so much easier to take around. The P4P is for planned shots that need to be the best quality, the Mavic comes when I don't have anything planned but might find something along the way.

I also feel like the Mavic doesn't annoy people as much as the P4P, it's slightly less noisy and the Phantoms are always pictured in the news.

I have both and when I'm not travelling I use the Phantom 4 Pro.  If I'm packing for a trip, I use the Mavic.  The Mavic is actually my favorite drone for the portability and I agree, it's not as loud.  The P4P has a much better camera though so I use it when I'm not worried about taking it on the plane.  
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules