Have Inspire 2 and X4s, upgrade to the X5S and ?
968 7 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

If i order the X5S, SINESSD card and reader in the future, Why do I need the cinama DNG, and wouldnt my editer need one license? I was thinking at purchase that I just use it as a much better camera then the X4S?
2017-1-16
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

To access the full potential of the camera you will need the license.
2017-1-16
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 3.18.21 PM (2).png
2017-1-16
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

So without it can i get better 4K videos and stills right?
2017-1-16
Use props
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

On this issue - If I buy the I2 and X5S as two separate items because the combo is not available here yet, can I at a later stage buy the SSD AND the licenses??  My dealer mailed me and from what I read (from his mail) it is NOT possible as he says he understands that the "potential" to use the 5.2K must be linked to the X5S before shipping - hence the COMBO offer. ...  How can that be??  Can DJI please tell me what the real deal is?
2017-1-20
Use props
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
South Africa

JWC P4 P Posted at 2017-1-20 10:39
On this issue - If I buy the I2 and X5S as two separate items because the combo is not available here yet, can I at a later stage buy the SSD AND the licenses??  My dealer mailed me and from what I read (from his mail) it is NOT possible as he says he understands that the "potential" to use the 5.2K must be linked to the X5S before shipping - hence the COMBO offer. ...  How can that be??  Can DJI please tell me what the real deal is?

Anyone having info on this??
2017-1-20
Use props
JWC P4 P
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI....  pi-leez  
2017-1-23
Use props
Kiffkool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 812808 ft
United Kingdom

Tust me thats rubbish......here is a link to the purchase page for which ever flavour license you require at any time after purchase .

http://store.dji.com/product/cin ... nse-key#/?_k=xk5czm

hope that clears that up for you .
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules