Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi all and admins,
I have just had a look at the new assistant2 interface and it would seem a page for the A3 outputs has appeared.
Can the m600 and the controller make use of this or will I need an interface? I actually would like to turn on-off a remote camera to record via the controller.
Dji you seem to assume everybody knows how to do everything including your unpaid development but with the lack of documentation how are we to learn all the features you are building in.
Would I be wrong to assume the ass2 software page for A3 is for folks who have retro fitted A3's to other craft and use other Rc controllers?

Can anybody from the talented community that frequent these pages shed any light please.

thanks

Ricci
2017-1-16
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

I think you need a new part that hasn't been released yet (what a bummer) to control the functions.
2017-1-16
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Thanks P.R, I had a look at the accessories and had the same thoughts. I just opened a package which was a 2.4gz data-link only to find it will not work with the A3, lack of info again and DJI will not refund or upgrade. lucky the new iPad ground station will not need it. anybody want a new datalink with bluetooth still in the box???????

be good

Ricci
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules