Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Frustrated and unhappy with repair service
581 1 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Retired2Golf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2054 ft
United States

(CAS-39010-M7N8H0) I have never in 70 years been as frustrated as I am with DJI customer and repair service. Sorry if I start to rant a bit.

I bought my P3S from DJI and it was delivered to me on December 27th. On December 30th the Controller would not connect to the P3S. I read the forums and tried everything to get it connected to no avail. I sent an email to DJI explaining the problem and exactly a week later got a reply telling me what I had already told them about the various ways I had tried to connect. In the mean time on Jan 2nd I opened a chat session with Anthony. We went through every step imaginable and he finally sent me a firmware file 1.07.0094. While trying to install my session timed out and I had to start the whole process again. Next round I got Mark on chat. We started from scratch with all the things Anthony tried. In the end it was decided to send the controller and P3S in for repair. I was quite impressed with the turn around a recieved my unit back in 5 days. Opened the box and the first thing I noticed was road rash and black stuff on two of the arms. Upon closer inspection I could see fine cracks on both arms going from the screws to the joints. The no charge invoice showed parts were replaced in my unit not a replacement unit. The serial numbers on the controller and the P3S are different and my FAA number in not on the P3S. My concerns were (a) is someone flying my unit with my FAA number? (b) why was my unit replaced with a damaged/rebuilt unit? On Jan 12th I opened a chat session with Gab. He was cofused because no where could he find reference about a replacement controller or P3S. In the end he said he would have someone from Repair phone me. I explained I didn't want to fly this replacement unit and risk damage  If I was going to get my unit back. To date I have not gotten a call.

I bought this thing on December 22nd, Here it is January 16th and I have made 2 flights totalling about 5 minutes.  To top it off they have the nerve to send me an email with a customer satisfaction survey.
Sorry it's a long post but I wanted to cover everything. Any suggestions as to how I can get tis resolved would be appreciated.
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we do understand how frustrating it must be.
We'll escalate the case and let you know what happened.
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules