finally.....first flight with Inspire 1
1932 15 2015-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
t.yurdagel
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hello all,

finally after weeks over weeks of waiting, the dji inspire1 arrived on friday!
and after several crashes with the phantom 2,  i was afraid of getting the inspire1 off the ground!

But nothing happend like crashing this one!

it was fun, i felt like a 12 year old flying it! i enjoyed it really!

here a same impression of the maiden flight!!

2015-2-16
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.3

United States

You are braver than I am going to be for my maiden flight which is coming tomorrow morning. Nicely done.
2015-2-16
Use props
t.yurdagel
lvl.1

New Zealand

but you will enjoy your flight! i thought it would be more complicated
2015-2-16
Use props
jamie.w
lvl.2

New Zealand

Nice one! Did you order yours through RC-Tech ?
2015-2-17
Use props
t.yurdagel
lvl.1

New Zealand

nope, through dvt
2015-2-17
Use props
dbeck.promobox
lvl.4

United States

Did you fly in beginner mode?
2015-2-17
Use props
franknesss
lvl.2

United States

nice first flight. Def more gutsy than I was. good to see more and more successful flights with no issues!
2015-2-17
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

Sweet! hope i get to fly mine over waters with no issues
2015-2-17
Use props
Clem2099
lvl.2

United States

I am looking forward to flying mine.  Still want to practice on the simulator and get some chops down with a cheap $50 drone that is on it's way on a slow boat from China.  I wonder if the Chinese Ships stop in the ocean to celebrate the Chinese holiday.
2015-2-17
Use props
t.yurdagel
lvl.1

New Zealand

just in the app simulation, which was quite good to have an overview of how to controll the inspire1! afterwards i switched off the beginner mode!
2015-2-17
Use props
t.yurdagel
lvl.1

New Zealand

ZeroCool Posted at 2015-2-18 02:37
Sweet! hope i get to fly mine over waters with no issues

after i put the propeller locks on, i felt "much" safer flying over the sea!
2015-2-17
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice Video, you have to admit that the Inspire Camera does a great job!
2015-2-17
Use props
rockholdpro.aol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2675807 ft
United States

http://youtu.be/0prvBl-EIuo
Finally after 4 weeks of waiting we took out our Inspire 1. Gross day but we managed to have 3 successful flights and figured a lot out with the new controllers. So much easier than my old Phantom 1. Thanks DJI for such a great product.
2015-2-17
Use props
t.yurdagel
lvl.1

New Zealand

nice one! its def easier to fly !!
when i see this video i want to go out again...but first i have to finish todays livestreaming job and probably catch afterwards the sun going down!
2015-2-17
Use props
lakecreekranch.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice video...  Thanks for sharing with us...  I am still trying to get up the nerve to fly mine...  I received it Feb. 13th, one week ago...  Have been reading the DJI Forum regarding Scott's that dropped out of the sky like a rock and another video that was a fly-away...  So I am continuing to practice with my Phantom and hoping to hear some good news from DJI when they return from their Chinese New year Holiday...
2015-2-21
Use props
joekeantang.gma
lvl.4

United States

Great job on your first flight! looks amazing specially since you are flying low. I am glad that more people are sharing videos like yours and positive posts!

iI have yet to fly my inspire due to horrible freezing conditions and because of work! Have no time it sucks but I am hoping that Monday will be my day!  in regards to the post from lakecreek the fly away video can be fake video, there's  no ending to what happen to the drone. It seems to good Asti how we'll plan the video and the ending was the drone flying past the 2nd inspire! they probably landed both inspires after that shot! and the 2nd story about the fly-away in China can also be fake! Everyone feels that way at least I do! enjoy your inspire if you have the prop locks and make sure you do your pre check before you fly and it should be fine. if you calibrate and do everything properly it should all work out! if it doesn't that it would be a manufacture defect and I am sure DJI will work with you. We hope to hear about your first flight very soon!
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules