Educational Discount the Mavic Pro
3302 7 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

My question is, when can we expect to use the Educational Discount promo code for the Mavic Pro? From what i've read is that the Pro was released sometime in November 2016.
2017-1-17
Use props
royalflashiii
New

Germany

also would like to know, its unbelivable how incompetent dji is at the moment, even the fact that dji does not answer on my requests according to the edu discount on the mavic pro makes me very sad. i expect it at feburary. really upset about dji
2017-1-17
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

royalflashiii Posted at 2017-1-17 10:20
also would like to know, its unbelivable how incompetent dji is at the moment, even the fact that dji does not answer on my requests according to the edu discount on the mavic pro makes me very sad. i expect it at feburary. really upset about dji

Its unbelievable you expect to receive a discount on a newly released product ..... It's amazing that DJI offers and educational discount at all and still you complain.   

Want it NOW NOW NOW ??? pay full price like everyone else cheapskate.
2017-1-17
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

I believe they do not give date for Educational discount dates. And I dont think it will be anytime soon especially due to the high demand of the Mavic and not everyone who has placed an order received them yet. your probably looking at-lease another 2-3 months if not longer.  
2017-1-17
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

FrequentFlyer Posted at 2017-1-17 13:19
I believe they do not give date for Educational discount dates. And I dont think it will be anytime soon especially due to the high demand of the Mavic and not everyone who has placed an order received them yet. your probably looking at-lease another 2-3 months if not longer.

Someone has just posted in another thread that they obtained the student discount. Which is annoying because I am already paying the extra £100 (to get it before the end of Feb for a trip) as DJI put the drone up in the UK because they aren't fulfilling retailers pre-orders until March
2017-1-31
Use props
fans2ed69c99
New

United States

I just received an email saying that the Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 are now available for the discount. However, the bottom of the email stated, "Watch this space as our latest Mavic pro will also be available in early May." Darn
2017-2-24
Use props
fans2ed69c99
New

United States

I just received an email saying that the Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 are now available for the discount. However, the bottom of the email stated, "Watch this space as our latest Mavic pro will also be available in early May." Darn
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules